Best player for the money, features old growth shafts and top quality~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Best player for the money, $450 features tight grained shafts and top quality~

Hi all,

I've always been looking for cues that play stiff, with good looking and high quality but also have to be affordable, kind of difficult, so I decided to start out my own project.

Let me introduce you "Mega Cue" That I custom ordered from the ex-OEM of X-breaker. Cue features 3/8X11 brass pin, triple veneers, ringworks at all position and with melamine ferrules (South West-like), handles are laminated and well constructed in order to consolidate the hit.

I hand selected all the shafts by myself, strictly; these are really tight grained shafts that can be clearly identified from the pix attached. Each cue comes with two shafts and atleast one carries such high density ;)

Couple "Mega cues" were already sold to players in Japan and German to test the water, received nothing but all positive feedbacks from these countries demanding precision and high quality. We also have pro player (Iron Man is his nickname, not from Marvel comics :p ) in Taiwan adopted "Mega Cue" as his daily payer after strict test hits.

Each cue priced for only us$450 shipped worldwide, via EMS with tracking#, plus you get free Kamui tips installed at your selection, its nearly impossible to get such quality shafts within this price range.

If you're in the market for a player with:

1) affordable price.
2) stiff hit
3) but wish not to compromise with the quality,

this is definitely the one for you:thumbup:

in case you need more pix and details for the cue, feel free to reach me at mauhua.tang@gmail.com :smile:

Matt

P1020975.jpg

P1020979.jpg

P1020970.jpg

P1020985.jpg

Last edited:

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Did I read the post correctly the cue comes with one good shaft and one sorta ok shaft? Could you post a pic of both shafts to the top cue . You have my attention as I was looking for a cool bar beater that I could leave in a locker at the local pub and not worry too much about it.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I know I'm getting a little picky for a $450 cue but are all the rings indexed so that they line up? Does the ring work on the shfts line up when screwed onto the cue?

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
lenoxmjs said:
Did I read the post correctly the cue comes with one good shaft and one sorta ok shaft? Could you post a pic of both shafts to the top cue . You have my attention as I was looking for a cool bar beater that I could leave in a locker at the local pub and not worry too much about it.

yup, actually I carry couple cues of each model for buyers to select from.

It doesn't really mean that the other shaft is sorta "ok", some comes with really nice pair of shafts but since I try to be fair and honest to any prospect buyers I intend to keep atleast one premium shaft per cue set (due to the very limited amount of these quailty shafts). I can definitely pick good shafts for you, so this is a first come first "pick" thing :D

Last edited:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
lenoxmjs said:
I know I'm getting a little picky for a $450 cue but are all the rings indexed so that they line up? Does the ring work on the shfts line up when screwed onto the cue?

Pm sent :)

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
daniel said:
these cues remind me of KC cues

noops, these cues are much much better constructed than KC cues, let alone the quality shafts, KC plays like XXXX :eek:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
bob_bushka said:
ex-OEM does that mean Palmer?

noops, but I can guarantee you these cues are not the cheap stuff made in China, shoot me a pm and I'll let you know:wink:

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
wanted to ask, do u have to buy them with 2 shafts? the 3/8x11 pin isnt very common so having 2 shafts with that thread would be a waste for someone like me cuz i cant put the other shaft on any other cues and it'll just sit in my case unused.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Danktrees said:
wanted to ask, do u have to buy them with 2 shafts? the 3/8x11 pin isnt very common so having 2 shafts with that thread would be a waste for someone like me cuz i cant put the other shaft on any other cues and it'll just sit in my case unused.

shoot me a email to mauhua.tang@gmail.com, I believe we can work something out :)

Best,

Matt

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
Re-Wrap

How much for the bottom cue with a fancy black leather wrap. I don't like linen at all. what's the lightest you can get these cues down to. And can you send me some pics of the cues together at the joint I would like to see the rings... And also the joint kinda straight on...

Thanks Greg

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
gwjackal said:
How much for the bottom cue with a fancy black leather wrap. I don't like linen at all. what's the lightest you can get these cues down to. And can you send me some pics of the cues together at the joint I would like to see the rings... And also the joint kinda straight on...

Thanks Greg

Hi Greg,

just send me a email to mauhua.tang@gmail.com, I can certainly fullfil your demand with details and pix. Rewarp is just a piece of cake with little bit extra, and I do have some nice tiger embossed leather at your selection :smile: