Stay away.....an FYI post

bogaard

Tim S. is a stand up guy..

I have bought cues from Tim in the past few years and I have never dealt with a more honest, upfront man. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
After reading the transcripts it just affirms who the Richard Cranium is here.

JoeyinAL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She also used the account hacked trick after he said i was a fag because he had a deal go south and refused to take care of it. Are the admins in here really gonna tolerate this racism,hatred and drama in here?

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Only one guy I'd buy from that lives in Taiwan, without any hesitation, and that is who this jackass is complaining about.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
He just sent me a new message on Facebook.

e859d704707ef8b6dc21f830adf88b37.plist

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
had a deal with timothy , unfortunately i could not buy the cue after agreed it was on my end , my chihuahua had to have a 1,400 mouth surgery , he was nice for understanding , and gentleman AND I WOULD BUY FROM TIMOTHY without a doubt in the future , i felt so bad but he was a complete gentleman . and i would stand up for him anyday

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I’ve dealt with both guys with no issues, Timothy abroad and Mark in person several times and via shipping, the same as many others have done. People live for these threads and at this point it needs moved to the NPR with the rest of the drama queens. In the defense of all AZB members, past present and future, I’ve had someone pretend to be me and do some dumb shit on here. I don’t have FB or any other media but when it became public, from the guy who got burned, it was squashed fast. I woke up to a pm and a thread he’d started, moments after the pm, instead of waiting for a reply. Off topic but I have no idea how a messenger or anything else works, can you delete your own messages like you can on a smart phone?

$H ~ I ain’t sayin...I’m just sayin

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And how does his "hacker" know how many deals he's done.

A hacker would be trying to make money, not buy a cue.

Keep digging...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Timothy;

1st, sorry you had to deal with this.

2nd, take his $1400 action that you'll never sell another cue on az, make sure to make him post, I'll buy the TAD, we'll chop the bet.

Almost everyone happy. :eek: :wink:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol with the “police are looking into this” and “my lawyer” hahaha thanks for the laugh

MrBlack

Registered
I've done business with Tim and he was honest,fair and professional. There were also times that I reached out to him for info on cues and other items, advice etc.and he has always been super responsive and helpful, there were times he could've made money on me but instead was honest and told me where i could go to be more practical. You are rock solid in my book Tim. We will do business again soon.