Bhq

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
He is on facebook fairly often, not sure why someone thought it had been March since he posted.

And yes, he quit making cues.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lol.

His last Facebook post was not March! Maybe that was his last status update!

He is retired. At least trying to be. Just posted back and forth with him yesterday. On Facebook.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same one. Says last post March 27.

Maybe that’s a different page than he normally uses. Brent is on Facebook daily under ‘Brent Hartman (Bhq Cues).’

Attachments

• 36B1535E-0171-4FBA-81E2-C370AEEA0312.jpeg
    36B1535E-0171-4FBA-81E2-C370AEEA0312.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:

glfgd82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda sad for me he quit making cues. My only custom cue was made by him in 2007, I stopped playing in 2011 and just came back this winter to the game and I immediately wanted to track him down to get another cue made and found out he stopped.

The cue he made me was literally a surprise as I told him "I don't care what is used, just make it as long as you can and don't send me any updates until your ready to say it's shipped" Was awesome to open up a box with a new cue and have no idea what it looked like.

With some recent medical issues I'm finding I need something a tad bit different than what he built me back then, I'm torn on weather to sell this one to fund my next cue or not seeing as his cues are not readily available.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
I think he had come a long way. He was getting better ever day, and was a nice man too. I wish he was still here but I know the feeling.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he had come a long way. He was getting better ever day, and was a nice man too. I wish he was still here but I know the feeling.

Ive heard making things for other people can be quite a hassle!:eek:

Pizza and beer sounds better than learning that first hand.