Jackpot Cue

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
LOL. How dense does one have to be...

I honestly do not care if anyone likes their cue. Like you said, people like cues for different reasons. That has no bearing on the shill Dean perpetrated. His past iTraders also have no bearing. Jeff Forney also had a perfect record prior to cheating people out of thousands. That's how a con man works. The only thing that gets under my skin is liars and thieves. Also, when those whom are asked a very direct question, and then continue to dance around the subject with anecdotes and side-bar offerings. You're defending a now liar & thief. Well done.

Kick rocks.

Actually your twisting words to your liking, I mention me personal dealing with Deanoc, his I-Trader, and speaking of that. Even with all the bad talk of the "Jackpots", he has 271 I-Trades, all Positive.

I do not know who Jeff Forney is, if he still is a member, or what. Do know the story of Tony Z who shall we say shafted the collector. Tikkler- aka Steve Piesner.

I am not dancing, prancing, just being polite, and tried to share my personal experence.

The big disappointment in this thread, is we never hear back from Jam, what he guy Keith thought of his Jackpot. Should assume a positive review would have been apprieciate by those who dislike Deanoc.

But I am just guess, and disappointed Jam never came back. Thanks people for make ring her feel welcome.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
For the first time, I just put someone on my ignore list. What a nice feeling it is to not see their BS in this thread any longer.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
My comments, in-line:

Actually your twisting words to your liking, I mention me personal dealing with Deanoc, his I-Trader, and speaking of that. Even with all the bad talk of the "Jackpots", he has 271 I-Trades, all Positive.

I've twisted no words. I've spoken very plainly and factually throughout all this. Everything I've stated is back by current facts & evidence.

I do not know who Jeff Forney is, if he still is a member, or what. Do know the story of Tony Z who shall we say shafted the collector. Tikkler- aka Steve Piesner.

Again, birds of a feather...

I am not dancing, prancing, just being polite, and tried to share my personal experence.

Which, like most of your posts, is not relevant to the topic.

The big disappointment in this thread, is we never hear back from Jam, what he guy Keith thought of his Jackpot. Should assume a positive review would have been apprieciate by those who dislike Deanoc.

But I am just guess, and disappointed Jam never came back. Thanks people for make ring her feel welcome.

Honestly I did enjoy Jam's stories. They're first person accounts of people whom are no longer with us. Very similar to Jay's, & others that post. However, as much as Jam played her victim card, she was just as confrontational as those that provoked her. Over the years I've grown tired of her "How dare you 'this'! How dare you 'that'!"
Honestly, I enjoy Deans stories. That is, when he posts them with no ulterior motive.
Though, his stories don't give me rose colored glasses. He's still a liar.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
So were the Cue returned to Deanoc, did you get refund, or did you get hung out to dry?

I fix cues.....what do you think I did with them? Rewrap costs me $2 in linen. And I buffed the EDC to showroom condition. But....Dean didn’t know that. So....if I didn’t have a lathe and the ability to fix the issues, I’d have been pissed. I just wrote Dean off, cue wise, after he “accidentally” tried to shaft me, twice, fairly close together, on the two and only transactions I’ll ever do with the man. All talk. No walk.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I fix cues.....what do you think I did with them? Rewrap costs me $2 in linen. And I buffed the EDC to showroom condition. But....Dean didn’t know that. So....if I didn’t have a lathe and the ability to fix the issues, I’d have been pissed. I just wrote Dean off, cue wise, after he “accidentally” tried to shaft me, twice, fairly close together, on the two and only transactions I’ll ever do with the man. All talk. No walk.

Well I did not know you were a Q-Wrangler, and Fixer. But I get why you fell like you do about Dean.

The thing you did not factor into the story was the time you spent fix the problems, most craftsmen time I'd worth min. $50.00/hr. + or -.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
I think a lot of people are pissed that he just waited a bit and then casually started posting again, like he did nothing wrong.

On another front, people are tired of hearing about him selling everything pool related, only to start a thread a day later selling a 20k Mark Gregory table. All this followed by another post looking to buy sticks or have a cuemaker build him some more.

A thread apologizing and making things right for those who were affected would be the right move. Not expecting deanoc to make the "right" move.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

I have no dog in this fight, but I am curious. Did you give a bad I- Trader to Dean after you received the cues and found them not as advertised?

I keep seeing posts where people say his I-Trader is near perfect.

Not on any side or the other, but I will say that it disappoints me to see the way a once respected member of this forum (deanoc) tried to flim-flam other members here, me included.

Maniac

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I have no dog in this fight, but I am curious. Did you give a bad I- Trader to Dean after you received the cues and found them not as advertised?

I keep seeing posts where people say his I-Trader is near perfect.

Not on any side or the other, but I will say that it disappoints me to see the way a once respected member of this forum (deanoc) tried to flim-flam other members here, me included.

Maniac

I think a vast majority of people misrepresent cues, in favour of them. I do some trades here and there....less lately....where I get told something is mint, only to find chalk stains and dents. When I say a cue is in excellent condition, that translates out to "pristine" in the real world.

When I got the EDC, I fell in love with the hit of the cue. I already go in knowing that I can fix most issues with cues, so I am less likely to leave bad feedback. I had a fairly public blowout with a guy over a cue deal. Long story short - I refunded his money, plus a small stipend, and still didn't leave him bad feedback. It was a one off, and I don't really feel like being "that" guy. Also, there's the small fear of retaliation. Who would the casual observer believe, the guy with 15/15 feedback, or the guy with 271/271 feedback?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well your making assumptions. Who make you God of the Forum. I was stating my opinion, Apprently you do not like my opinion? Will say it again had dealing with Deanoc personally, zero problems. as seller & buyer both parties happy.

Are you a Democrat in favor of opinions, as long as they approved by you?

I am still waiting for to hear from ther unhappy buyer, my ears & mind is open to their comments.

People like you ran Jam off, ran Jam off again. Was hoping to hear what Keith a Real Deal Pool Player thought of his gift. Guess that is not happening. Think Jam said who need AZB drama.

A, I never claimed to be a God of any forum, you must not have a basic understanding of how forums work if you think all the members are not supposed to noy only contribute but also to partially monitor other members to keep them in line. Its supposed to be a community and who wants to reside in a shit community?

B, I don't care what or who you are waiting to hear from, you heard enough to realize that a member purposely lied, deceived and defrauded other members of thus community the fact you are too dumb or ignorant to admit is baffling.

Let me give you a scenario, I advertise a Scruggs sneaky here with no pictures, you make a deal to purchase it and when it arrives it's a $100 production cue you could have got anywhere. Do you raise holy hell or do you say eh all the rest if his Itrader is good I'm just gonna forget about it, or do you only cover up for your butt buddies?

As far as running Jam off, I never posted in that thread but rhe guys that called her out were absolutely correct in noticing the suspicious timing of the post, and where did Dean get a cue to send if they were all sold out? Awful fishy.

If I was a Democrat, I would have made excuses, covered up and excused Dean's lying scheming fraudulent selling tactics but I didn't do that, you did. So don't project your BS on to me.
But if you think those types of shenanigans are kosher hit me up about that Scruggs sneaky. 🙄

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A, I never claimed to be a God of any forum, you must not have a basic understanding of how forums work if you think all the members are not supposed to noy only contribute but also to partially monitor other members to keep them in line. Its supposed to be a community and who wants to reside in a shit community?

B, I don't care what or who you are waiting to hear from, you heard enough to realize that a member purposely lied, deceived and defrauded other members of thus community the fact you are too dumb or ignorant to admit is baffling.

Let me give you a scenario, I advertise a Scruggs sneaky here with no pictures, you make a deal to purchase it and when it arrives it's a $100 production cue you could have got anywhere. Do you raise holy hell or do you say eh all the rest if his Itrader is good I'm just gonna forget about it, or do you only cover up for your butt buddies?

As far as running Jam off, I never posted in that thread but rhe guys that called her out were absolutely correct in noticing the suspicious timing of the post, and where did Dean get a cue to send if they were all sold out? Awful fishy.

If I was a Democrat, I would have made excuses, covered up and excused Dean's lying scheming fraudulent selling tactics but I didn't do that, you did. So don't project your BS on to me.
But if you think those types of shenanigans are kosher hit me up about that Scruggs sneaky. 🙄
LocoCoco is going to his grave defending the guy. He still thinks that if they were happy with it then no foul occurred. Read enough of his s^*t and you'll see he's either delusional or just plain ignorant.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
LocoCoco is going to his grave defending the guy. He still thinks that if they were happy with it then no foul occurred. Read enough of his s^*t and you'll see he's either delusional or just plain ignorant.

He's also the biggest TROLL on here!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

I thought this thread was the one you are referring to. Did I miss another one?

FWIW, I agree with everything on your post.

Maniac

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
four or more ...

Seems that Dean actually gave four or more of those cues away, as I read a minimum of five to possibly twice that many. One thread that started with a positive post about the gift wasn't a very good return.

Jennie(JAM) is a friend of mine, has been for many years. I warned her as soon as she posted that things were going to go to hell. I don't blame anyone that was still hot at Dean, he advertised to the community, he preyed on the community. He tried to rip off each and every one of us. The ones that got ripped off were just the first to bite. Many more of us including me were a little tempted. Glad I didn't pull the trigger!

I did buy a $165 Schmelke. That was fair value and then some for it.

Hu

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Seems that Dean actually gave four or more of those cues away, as I read a minimum of five to possibly twice that many. One thread that started with a positive post about the gift wasn't a very good return.

Jennie(JAM) is a friend of mine, has been for many years. I warned her as soon as she posted that things were going to go to hell. I don't blame anyone that was still hot at Dean, he advertised to the community, he preyed on the community. He tried to rip off each and every one of us. The ones that got ripped off were just the first to bite. Many more of us including me were a little tempted. Glad I didn't pull the trigger!

Hu

None of the diehards on here are going to ever respond to the deception because they don't want to admit having fallen for it. They just get out the same old talking points....it's sooo smooth and sweet and he has a bunch of I-trader ribbons and you didn't buy one and they have a money back guarantee.

But what do I know...I didn't buy one right? How could I know anything about shifty sales tactics unless I fall for them.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hu
Stevie Wonder saw that coming.
It just looked like a dry drunk looking to pick a fight
for no reason or a woefully stupid attempt at making
Dean look good. I don't understand it at all.