My first table, Newbie help!

jes2xu

Hi all,

So I finally bought a table that didn't break the bank. I have yet to pick it up (still organizing moving it). I thought I would start one thread to contain all the questions I will undoubtedly have!

388891137.jpg

Its a 9ft, 3 peice slate, "american style" table. Im not even sure if it has ball return or not. Im hoping I didnt buy a lemon! haha

But I dont really know anything more about make/model of table. If anyone recognises it could you let me know what you know about it? Mostly out of curiosity, but also in case there are any quirks to know about.

I assume this will need new cloth. But I am planning on putting the old stuff back on to practise doing so, and also to let the table be playable untill I get the new stuff (any problems with doing so?). I am thinking Mercury Ultra right now. Thoughts on that cloth?? I cant really spend more than that.

Also I got a few cues and balls with the table. I have no idea what they are, does anyone recognise them? Is it worth upgrading these balls? I will post better pics of everything as I get hold of them.

388891139.jpg