Billy and Danny: The Voices of Accu-Stats

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Billy Incardona and Danny DiLiberto ....the Voices of Accu-Stats.

More than 100 combined years of pool knowledge!

I was amazed at how Billy was able to predict almost every move at the Make-It-Happen 10-Ball Invitational...not just the obvious position shots, but more impressive were his calls on safeties, kicks, and dangerous layouts.

Attachments

• Billy and Danny 1.jpg
    Billy and Danny 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy Incardona and Danny DiLiberto ....the Voices of Accu-Stats. More than 100 combined years of pool knowledge! ...

Billy and Danny D. are superb commentators.
They have knowledge, stories, and pool experience; that's for sure.

I love it when Billy uses correct grammar when describing the pool action.
I love it when Danny D. talks "old school" and comes up with little funny quips.

Damn, Danny D. knows the game like no one else living today (all the little "nips and nudges"!

These guys go together like peanut butter and jelly; having one alone is great,
but having them together is awesome!!!

Long live these two mustachioed men!!

Last edited:

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice

Nice to see such positive comments on this cold wintry Christmas Season;
Merry Christmas to you all.............

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Danny: Hey Billy, I went to my dentist the other day.

Billy: Oh yeah, what for?

Danny: Because my teeth are yellow.

Billy: What did he say?

Danny: He said I should wear brown ties. :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love these guys!

best,
brian kc

TCo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tap Tap Tap

Agree - Love to watch 'their' matches.

So many others are great but these two seem like they could give the 7-out to most anyone.

Be well!

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I like when Billy uses a Berra-ism,

like when Efren switched hands to make a shot: "Look, he's even amphibious!"

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
If you missed the MIH event you missed a real treat...

Danny is finally healthy after fighting some health issues the last few years and going thru surgery last year to correct the problem...

His wit and mind were both sharp and you could tell he was finally feeling good... This event was likely the best commentary I have listened to between him and Billy ever..

I about lost it over my favorite Danny quip to Billy after they were arguing a shot.....

Danny... Billy you must be Carmen Basilio's cousin....

Billy... What??

Danny... You know.. Imba Silio....

Billy lost it...... So did I.... LOL

*Carmen Basilio was a world champion boxer who was also trained by Angelo Dundee....

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member

I was amazed at how Billy was able to predict almost every move at the Make-It-Happen 10-Ball Invitational...not just the obvious position shots, but more impressive were his calls on safeties, kicks, and dangerous layouts.

Awesome post and awesome picture! Thanks

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree completely. Billy should commentate the Mosconi Cup next year instead of you know who.. JH.

abbassi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I liked the commentary also, Bill hendrexin was also good with Danny. It's not loud and hurried. Just talking about the game with some silence once in a while. Great job.

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great duo

They are definetly the best even though Danny has gotten real grumpy the past few years , probably because of health an old age, but Billy is definetly the best !

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy Incardona has been no 1. commentator of world for pool from nineties... and still is:cool:... IMHO.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best commentary we ever enjoyed was Biliy and Grady -- they was like Siskel and Ebert.

Two totally opposed view points on almost every shot, with each able to eloquently espouse and defend their choice, and then grouse at the other. Listening to DL makes me want to run out into traffic.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Best commentary we ever enjoyed was Biliy and Grady -- they was like Siskel and Ebert.

Two totally opposed view points on almost every shot, with each able to eloquently espouse and defend their choice, and then grouse at the other. Listening to DL makes me want to run out into traffic.

Lou Figueroa

Reading your on-going grief about Danny D makes me want you to run out in traffic.

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed their commentary very much. Definitely my two favourite commentators. Also Billy and Nick Varner are great too. Jay Heltfert is also great too. Love all of their old road stories.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reading your on-going grief about Danny D makes me want you to run out in traffic.

(yawn) You have your opinion, I have mine. AND my comment was totally on topic.

DL is past his expiration date as far as commentary goes, IMO. YMMV.

Lou Figueroa
many here
agree about DL

Last edited:

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
(yawn) You have your opinion, I have mine. AND my comment was totally on topic.

DL is past his expiration date as far as commentary goes, IMO. YMMV.

Lou Figueroa
many here
agree about DL

in the past I agree but this event he was on point and very good.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny adds a little 'old school chatter' to his commentary, but he adds absolutely nothing, in the way of the finer points of one pocket!..It was never his best game!..I think Billy I, is often overly polite, when DL makes the 'dead wrong' call, as he does in many situations!..He should stick to commentating 14.1, as his observations on one-pocket, are like fingernails on a blackboard to anyone with a better than average grasp of the game! :eek:

PS..Sadly, most of his attempts at humor are not much better!..And all that stuff existed, long before any of his health issues surfaced..There are about a dozen guys now, who can do a much better job than Danny..Its time for the rocking chair.. :sorry:

PSS..PT109..If I can't mute the sound DL is on, can I run out in the traffic too! :D

Last edited: