Matchroom -- PLEASE Use Jeremy Jones for Commentary Next Year.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
You nailed Jay to a tee. He was trying to hide his bias after criticized for his obvious preference for team Europe.. all because he bets on them and can't hide the fact that he is rooting for them to win in order to collect the cash. Plus Jerry only states the obvious.. example , like when someone scratches he comes up with the brilliant .. He didn't want to do that ! DUH! We really needed you to tell us that bit of wisdom....................

I have never bet on either team in a MC that I was working! Thanks for revealing yourself as a liar publicly. :clapping:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
And you would be wise to provide far greater substantiation or "proof" of your claims than the very broad statements above. This is the second time that you have jumped on one of my posts for the wrong reasons. You need to improve your reading comprehension skills and lose that "know it all" attitude because my flesh certainly ain't for your teeth. I'm a EUROPEAN biologist, working in Europe and I do medical RESEARCH (globally recognized by the finest universities, including yours in the States). What the companies do with their marketing, the sales or whatever other perversity you have in your mind is none of my business. I've read in one of your other posts that you're into the real estate business...How is money laundering done through real estate, Jay? Give us some insight! Or, how much money have you made in your life by fixing pool matches? And since you're not the brightest of people (judging by the nature of your arguments), let me make it CLEAR that all these questions are completely rhetorical and I am in no way implying that the specific questionable "activity" is related with the way you do business in real life. Just wanted to show you how easy it is to throw DIRT to someone's work, which is what you did with mine.

But the most amusing thing is how you always tend to derail/sabotage the REAL argument when you have nothing else to defend yourself. Your bankroll statement should be a reminder to all your "admirers" and let them know what you really think about them deep inside your confused head, cause every single time someone 's gonna try to oppose to you, this is what they're gonna get. Oh the peasants...:p

You need to decide, Jay! What's gonna be?

Congratulations on your fine research work. Seriously, we need people who are looking for breakthroughs in treating modern diseases. The problem I have with the pharmaceutical industry is how they gouge the people who most need the drugs they are producing. They are making billions on their suffering and constantly looking for ways to make more on new drugs, many of which have dubious benefits. But you know all that!

You are in position to make a difference in that industry if you chose to and I'm not talking about research now. Let your voice be heard there and not on a billiard forum trashing some guy who is just doing his job. You stooped low on this thread snucar and then you blamed me for responding in kind. I'm truly sorry now that I stooped down to your level. Good luck with your research and try to keep your head down when you're playing Pool! :D

P.S. I've never "fixed" a pool match! Maybe you're telling on yourself there.

Last edited:

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like watching streams. Does anyone have a link to a YouTube match where Jeremy Jones’ commentary was particularly exemplary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
You are in position to make a difference in that industry if you chose to and I'm not talking about research now. Let your voice be heard there and not on a billiard forum trashing some guy who is just doing his job. You stooped low on this thread snucar and then you blamed me for responding in kind. I'm truly sorry now that I stooped down to your level.

The discussion was perfectly fine and strictly pool related until you've decided going down this route...

Do you have anything to be proud of besides your negativity? Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself to speak badly about others. A lot of people are like that. Sound familiar?

You would like to swap bankrolls with me! I could probably buy and sell you ten times over. And I never had to push drugs making mine! :shakehead:

Who wrote these things, Jay? Was it me who stooped low? So all I did is to give you a little more info to let you know to who you're talking to, since you made it personal and tried to make me look like a "nobody" or a bum. Consider your self lucky with the way I've responded which was more than polite and decent. Others wouldn't be that kind. I don't know how things are run in America (though I do know), but here we're considered free to criticize a pool "professional" in a billiards related forum. No Jays to intimidate us, thank God!

P.S. I've never "fixed" a pool match! Maybe you're telling on yourself there.

Thanks for confirming one more time that your reading comprehension skills need some improvement. Read again what I've written, give yourself a couple of minutes to elaborate a bit better, breath and digest it!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The discussion was perfectly fine and strictly pool related until you've decided going down this route...

Who wrote these things, Jay? Was it me who stooped low? All I did is to give you a little more info to let you know to who you're talking to since you made it personal and tried to make me look like a "nobody" or a bum. Consider your self lucky with the way I've responded which was more than polite and decent. Others wouldn't be that kind. I don't know how things are run in America (though I do know), but here we're considered free to criticize a pool "professional" in a billiards related forum. No Jays to intimidate us, thank God!

Thanks for confirming one more time that your reading comprehension skills need some improvement. Read again what I've written, give yourself a couple of minutes to elaborate a bit better, breath and digest it!

I will only respond to this last statement and not bother with the rest of your blather. Your exact words were, "How much money have you made in your life by fixing pool matches?" I didn't have any problem comprehending that. Maybe you have a problem explaining why you said it now.

If you somehow feel like a nobody or a bum because of something I said on here, then that's on you, not me. I never said anything like that!

Last edited:

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
Your exact words were, "How much money have you made in your life by fixing pool matches?" I didn't have any problem comprehending that. Maybe you have a problem explaining why you said it now.

This not what I wrote, this you quoting some of my words out of context.

This is what I wrote...

I've read in one of your other posts that you're into the real estate business...How is money laundering done through real estate, Jay? Give us some insight! Or, how much money have you made in your life by fixing pool matches? And since you're not the brightest of people (judging by the nature of your arguments), let me make it CLEAR that all these questions are completely rhetorical and I am in no way implying that the specific questionable "activity" is related with the way you do business in real life. Just wanted to show you how easy it is to throw DIRT to someone's work, which is what you did with mine.

Huge difference, I would say...

If you somehow feel like a nobody or a bum because of something I said on here, then that's on you, not me. I never said anything like that!

LOL...seriously now?

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
This not what I wrote, this you quoting some of my words out of context.

This is what I wrote...

Huge difference, I would say...

LOL...seriously now?

Strange, you just quoted yourself saying the exact same thing I printed??? Who's reading comprehension is in question now? I'm done talking with you now so you can say whatever you like that makes you feel better. Even better, try taking some drugs for what ails you. I'm sure you can get all you want for free!

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
Strange, you just quoted yourself saying the exact same thing I printed??? Who's reading comprehension is in question now? I'm done talking with you now so you can say whatever you like that makes you feel better. Even better, try taking some drugs for what ails you. I'm sure you can get all you want for free!

which part of this "let me make it CLEAR that all these questions are completely rhetorical and I am in no way implying that the specific questionable "activity" is related with the way you do business in real life" you don't understand???:grin:

I may need some drugs as you say, but you definitely need to go back to school and perhaps a visit to an oculist. Too much time spent in pool holes/halls....

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you can't defend the indefensible, anything you say sounds self-serving and hypocritical. The above post of yours would normally have you banned in any decent forum that respects itself...but hey, you're Jay and you're bossing it around here.:D

Anything substantial to say in our discussion though, Jay? Nope, ZERO!

I'm wishing you well with your health, but if the day comes and you'll need medical assistance, do a decent thing and at least thank all the snucars around the world who have worked hard to help you overcome your problem. You know, the drug pushers as you call them!:thumbup:

A well struck shot, sir.

Lou Figueroa

Blaine B.

Clueless
Silver Member

Are you effing KIDDING?
Of course they knew exactly what the shaft is. They just aren't supposed to mention the word "Predator" on the air, and they panicked when forced to say something about it. All they had to say was that it's a carbon fiber shaft and leave it at that

Why no mention of Predator? Were they not a sponsor?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bull Shit.
Fatboy will verify you do bet and it's obvious you won't admit it!

We can bet on that too! I don't bet on any events that I'm working and I don't stake players in them either. You've got me confused with someone else who does.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps, but having spent years in front of cameras and microphones I know you should not be allowed anywhere near either.
Lou Figueroa
:yes:
This is the first time I ever agreed with Mr. Figueroa about anything, but Lou drilled this one right dead center into the pocket.
In my opinion, Mr. Helfert is strictly an amateur and quite sophomoric when it comes to broadcasting.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Prior to the shot, I said that it wasn't that easy, that he had to pound that ball to get down table for the nine. He pounded it all right, right into the cushion. The super tight pockets were not receptive to hitting the ball that hard unless you hit them dead center. There was no room to cheat the pocket. Shane should have realized that by Day Three.

That's what happened on the five ball earlier in the same game where I said something similar that Shane needed to be careful drawing the ball hard and cheating the pocket. I guess nobody on here heard that. They're too busy looking for something to complain about. :rolleyes:

And it seemed weird, he was not going to get that much better position on cheating the pocket on the draw... I mean, yeah, it's an easier shot but he's SVB, I think he could have made the longer shot and not risked cheating the pocket, again. He should have "3-putted" and taken the harder shot ;) Or just listened to you and not hit is nearly as hard or cheat it as much !! It was very painful to watch and I yelped when he "shanked" it.

Last edited: