Diamond Pro Am Tournament Used Pricing

andrew12901

I scoured the internet for hours trying to find the pricing on a Tournament Used Diamond Pro Am with no luck. Then I bought one and now I want to share the pricing so the next guy can find it easier.

Attachments

• diamond.png
    diamond.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,062

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I scoured the internet for hours trying to find the pricing on a Tournament Used Diamond Pro Am with no luck. Then I bought one and now I want to share the pricing so the next guy can find it easier.
No offense but just what does this mean? You got this price but will everyone? Who from? Diamond? A dealer?

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Or you can just call Diamond and ask, I've never had a problem reaching them on the phone. Brian.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I had inquired 2 years ago, I was told a lot of the Tourney tables are Coin Ops.

I imagine there's some bypass to that.

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid $5,500 for a 9ft used in the US Open 2013 delivered. Had to buy the balls separate tough. I called Diamond.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid $5,500 for a 9ft used in the US Open 2013 delivered. Had to buy the balls separate tough. I called Diamond.

I paid $6000 for a brand new 9’ Diamond Pro Am in 2016. Delivered and setup. I already had balls and light from previous table.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid $6000 for a brand new 9’ Diamond Pro Am in 2016. Delivered and setup. I already had balls and light from previous table.

I paid 5600 new 9ft pro-am with free set of new cyclop balls in March 2017. Delivery and setup was another 900 to South Louisiana.

So Diamond prices went up 300 since 2017.

I think demand has also gone up since .