Fingerslides

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've used a glove for quite awhile now. I just like having the consistent feel and near zero friction with the shaft sliding. I decided to try the finger slides. I've been reluctant. To be honest, I thought if the glove looked kind of gay, the fingerslides looked triple gay. LOL

I'm sold! The only possible downside is I purposefully got mine a little tight so they take a little more to work them on. No big deal. They fit better than a glove and are really comfortable. They seem to be extremely well made. I'm willing to bet they will last a lot longer than a glove as well. You even know you have them on. Highly recommend!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Did you get them from Suzie Q?

I got mine from the other guy. They stretch in a week or so and you spend more time pulling them back into place than anything else.

Other than that, I did like them just fine.

Toncam

Another Bum !
Silver Member
I was at the Open tonight and i was watching this Japanese player and he had something cloth on his shaft, couldnt have been more than 2 inches long and it slid up and down when he was stroking. Never saw that before, it looked like the material that the gloves are made out of.

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was at the Open tonight and i was watching this Japanese player and he had something cloth on his shaft, couldnt have been more than 2 inches long and it slid up and down when he was stroking. Never saw that before, it looked like the material that the gloves are made out of.

The Perfector Sleeve is similar to that, only longer. Have seen players using them when they break.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfector-Pool-Billiard-Cue-Sleeve-Like-Glove-but-better-/320998852519

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
I am looking to buy some fingerslides, but I have concerns over how the perform with the open bridge, I see that they don't cover the area of back of hand I want.

do you use open bridge often and how they perform with open bridge?

thanks.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I've used a glove for quite awhile now. I just like having the consistent feel and near zero friction with the shaft sliding. I decided to try the finger slides. I've been reluctant. To be honest, I thought if the glove looked kind of gay, the fingerslides looked triple gay. LOL

Like this one?
Try it. If your game doesn't improve, your social life will. :smile:

Attachments

• 51db7527-139d-47b4-baf9-78889fe3baee_grid-4x2.jpg
    51db7527-139d-47b4-baf9-78889fe3baee_grid-4x2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 401

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got mine from the other guy. They stretch in a week or so and you spend more time pulling them back into place than anything else.

Other than that, I did like them just fine.

Blue Hog ridr,

In all fairness to you and anyone else who has the problem of them slipping, I'd love to send you a new pair. There was a period of time where I felt the size was a bit off and actually got some feedback on that about a month ago.

We adjusted it and it is rather nice.

PM me and I'll send you a new pair.

Currently they are being worn by Greg Harada. Here's a quick video and an interview on a couple of stream tables. It's pretty exciting for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm35yAh6aws

Doug

In all fairness, Nancy at CueZ has a US patent on the design. Fortunately there is an international market and room for the both of us.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking to buy some fingerslides, but I have concerns over how the perform with the open bridge, I see that they don't cover the area of back of hand I want.

do you use open bridge often and how they perform with open bridge?

thanks.

I had the same concerns but turned out to be unfounded. When worn correctly, the strip that connects the forefinger and thumb is in the right position for using an open bridge.

infest

Banger
Silver Member
Blue Hog ridr,

In all fairness to you and anyone else who has the problem of them slipping, I'd love to send you a new pair. There was a period of time where I felt the size was a bit off and actually got some feedback on that about a month ago.

We adjusted it and it is rather nice.

PM me and I'll send you a new pair.

Currently they are being worn by Greg Harada. Here's a quick video and an interview on a couple of stream tables. It's pretty exciting for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm35yAh6aws

Doug

In all fairness, Nancy at CueZ has a US patent on the design. Fortunately there is an international market and room for the both of us.

That's just awesome customer service right there.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the place to buy finger slides , Why buy OverSeas Copys . Nancy is Great to deal with . JIm

E-mail: fingerslides@hotmail.com
Phone:603-858-6813
Order Info: www.cuezctc.com

I am fairly sure what I purchased at Seyberts is the same product as this. I was ordering some other things so I just ordered them from Seyberts to keep it easy. I also believe Seyberts has the Euro alternative for sale as well.

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the place to buy finger slides , Why buy OverSeas Copys . Nancy is Great to deal with . JIm

E-mail: fingerslides@hotmail.com
Phone:603-858-6813
Order Info: www.cuezctc.com

On one hand I would have to disagree. These are not copies. That would be like saying that one Pocketchalker is the copy of another. It's like saying that any one glove is a copy of another. They serve the same purpose but are made with different material, assembled differently and appeal to a different audience.

On the other hand I will give it to Nancy, she created the first of this style. I've simply, in my opinion, have taken it to the next level by using actual glove material and created a one size fits all. We are also experimenting with making it one piece not 2.

Look alike, attempt to serve the same purpose but all in all different material, different sewing and manufacturing and assembly pattern and different results.

That's just awesome customer service right there.

Thank you.

Being the manufacturer and selling 1000's of chalker's and Fingerwraps each year I can afford to do this. I have this pretty simple philosophy, if you ain't happy, I ain't happy. No questions asked.

Shermanscs

Steve sherman
Silver Member
I bought mine from Cue-Z and I love them. I have had them for over a year now and they still fit great and work as great as when I first took em' out of the package. Highly recommended!

- Steve

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I bought several EuroFinger wraps from Syebert's and didn't like them personally. My fingers are not fat enough to fit them tight. Even my pal with fingers thicker than mine has problems with middle finger part sliding off. Also I find the glove material being too thin, and overall stitching not good enough. Sorry PocketChalker, that's just my impression.

Now I'd like to try FingerSlides, seems they use material close to neoprene which is thicker and would probably fit my fingers better.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
?!?!?!?

On one hand I would have to disagree. These are not copies. That would be like saying that one Pocketchalker is the copy of another. It's like saying that any one glove is a copy of another. They serve the same purpose but are made with different material, assembled differently and appeal to a different audience.

On the other hand I will give it to Nancy, she created the first of this style. I've simply, in my opinion, have taken it to the next level by using actual glove material and created a one size fits all. We are also experimenting with making it one piece not 2.

Look alike, attempt to serve the same purpose but all in all different material, different sewing and manufacturing and assembly pattern and different results.

Thank you.

Being the manufacturer and selling 1000's of chalker's and Fingerwraps each year I can afford to do this. I have this pretty simple philosophy, if you ain't happy, I ain't happy. No questions asked.

I would have to disagree with PocketChalker...
My U.S. PATENT includes all and any material that MY design FingerSlides are made out of....It also includes the two-piece and one-piece options.

I will add that PocketChalker bought one of each size of my FingerSlides and then Emailed me to inform me that he "Reverse Engineered" them. I am amazed that he thinks they are not copies of my U.S. PATENT.
The audacity of some people....

He needs to sell them outside of the UNITED STATES.
For some reason he is confused and thinks the U.S. is part of Europe...?!?!?

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought several EuroFinger wraps from Syebert's and didn't like them personally. My fingers are not fat enough to fit them tight. Even my pal with fingers thicker than mine has problems with middle finger part sliding off. Also I find the glove material being too thin, and overall stitching not good enough. Sorry PocketChalker, that's just my impression.

Now I'd like to try FingerSlides, seems they use material close to neoprene which is thicker and would probably fit my fingers better.

I believe the Euroslides have "one size fits all" which I thought was BS myself. The fingerslides come in four sizes.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe the Euroslides have "one size fits all" which I thought was BS myself. The fingerslides come in four sizes.

And, although not shown on her website, Nancy can customize your set such that you can get certain fingers entirely enclosed/encapsulated. That is, on the website where you see those pictures with the fingertips exposed? Nancy can customize yours so that she cuts the material in extra length for that (or those) particular finger(s) and sews them shut to be fully enclosed like a glove, so there's no exposed skin at the tips.

You just have to tell her. She did this with mine, and I have to say, they are a standard part of my pool kit.

There's nothing like a vendor that listens to the needs of her customers, and is quick to offer custom solutions to meet their needs.

-Sean

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sfleinen said:
And, although not shown on her website, Nancy can customize your set such that you can get certain fingers entirely enclosed/encapsulated. That is, on the website where you see those pictures with the fingertips exposed? Nancy can customize yours so that she cuts the material in extra length for that (or those) particular finger(s) and sews them shut to be fully enclosed like a glove, so there's no exposed skin at the tips.

Nancy does make a nice custom product. The product she makes is of a high quality material and sewn very well. I know. I've bought some. I don't like the foam backed material but hey, that's my opinion and some others as well.

And while Nancy makes a custom product, I make product for the mass market. I don't get off on selling a few pair at a time.

I will add that PocketChalker bought one of each size of my FingerSlides and then Emailed me to inform me that he "Reverse Engineered" them.

You know I don't want to look like the guy that hijacked the thread but...

She continues further in that same quote with...

The audacity of some people....

Are you KIDDING ME!?!?

...it makes me sick to watch a bold faced lie being pushed, especially about me and no one is aware one way or the other. Unless I say something, which isn't simple to do without writing a freakin' book. As nice as Nancy is to her clients, I thank God I'm not in business with her and I'm going to call her out...again...

I tried to be civil and give her credit where credit is due but she talks about it like I did something she knew nothing about and that I stole her product. That is a BOLD FACED LIE!

If the mods wanna pull this out, as they had to last time, it won't hurt my feelings. I would totally understand AND appreciate it. And be sure to pull her BS too.

--------------------------
Nancy,

I'm not going to get into this too deep here but I will say this you willing and happily sold me a dozen with full knowledge of my intent to reverse engineer them and plans to make 200 of them for you. Stop acting like you didn't.

Then, after I did make 200 of them and you received a dozen free ones, you stabbed me AND the 7 time #1 player in the UK holding over 60 European titles...in the back. If you say any different than that, it is a bold faced lie and I have the emails to prove it.

Talk about audacity...

---------------------------

Moving on now...

That, doesn't address the patent issue, all I can say is YES, it IS an international market and this is an international forum. The market is definitely not limited to the US and Europe. We've not only sold several hundred in Europe and the UK but also several hundred to Japan.

And to answer the question, no we do not supply Seybert's(any longer) nor any other retail location in the US.

nobcitypool said:

It really isn't, it was just getting the size and material correct. Plus, by making it a 1pc unit the middle finger will no way be able to slip off the hand.

I have no more to say on the issue except again, my apologies to everyone. and I would really hope that the mods did pull this comment and the other one lying about me.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
The TRUTH always hurts.

I never asked you to make 200 of MY product.
I never agreed to work with any UK pool player.

The only place where this stuff your spouting is true, is in your own mind.

It is more rewarding for me to customize my FingerSlides, help other pool players ( my customers ) and make a quality product VS. mass producing a cheap product to line my pockets with $$$.

P.S. YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR THE LOAD OF &%#* YOUR PUSHING!

Last edited:

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No problems Vahmurka, as I mentioned previously we've got that size issue taken care of. You said you bought several from Seybert's and they were too big. Shoot me a PM and I'll replace them.

The Fingerslides are made with a foam backed material and they will eventually mold to fit your fingers. Two problems I have seen with them (not my problems) is that if you have a sweaty hand or play in the heat for extended periods of time or you need to wash them, over time the foam breaks down. If you don't have a heat problem in your area or your hands aren't too sweaty then they would probably serve you well.

Doug