• NO - I’m not into girl-on-girl action

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A - I’m too busy watching Mayberry RFD reruns & posting on AZB

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where did this wild 8 ball come from...........

Why not play it at Derby? i can play my match with Gene, getting the wild 8 he offered. Need to work out how much he wants to play for.

i usually play someone even before i give them the 8 ball and that's usually after I beat them even.

And beat them convincingly.

I don't recall us ever gambling before.

Where does this wild 8 ball come from?

I'd like the 8 ball too if i could get it?

I have a good idea.

we can give each other the 8 ball in the same match. I'll bet that has never been done before.

Good Luck out there mr lee..................

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Why not play it at Derby? i can play my match with Gene, getting the wild 8 he offered. Need to work out how much he wants to play for.

i usually play someone even before i give them the 8 ball and that's usually after I beat them even.

I have a good idea.

we can give each other the 8 ball in the same match. I'll bet that has never been done before.

The answer to this ^^^^^

Is here below: the last quote, last sentence

I am really having a hard time getting a game. A lot of times when Gene is out giving a lesson at someones house I take off with the van and get myself something to eat. Then I go to a pool room and either just practice pool or I sit and watch other people who are gambling. No one ever asks me to play it seems. I have been starving for some action as of lately. The last time I got any action was at Q Masters and that night I won $600 that was well over a week ago and I play pool every single day. What's up with that?

Nothing against you or Gene but i had clinics booked up for 4 days and now apparently Gene is taking my students from me. After me getting a call today and this is not good business at ALL. Complete disrespect working with the pool room i was planned to work in for 4 days, planned 2 months in advance.

Gene does not and never has slept in his van, we buy motel stays for 1-2 weeks at a time.

I sure hope you don't try to play Gene for money when you come, otherwise I will have to break out the popcorn.

Gene far to good for me!! What's he gonna spot me?? me and you can play some if you like???

Gene said I have no shot at playing you even, he said I need at least the 5&out plus all the breaks just to make it a fair game, and then I still might not win since I am just a D player. Plus on the odd event that I do win it might kill my action with the small percentage of B & C players that I could have played.

Gene would like to offer you the wild 8 but nothing more than that hope you take him up on this offer when you come to town.

Reactions: JAM

Birriards

Banned

I have a good idea.

Your protege offered it to Lee in another thread. With your blessing according to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
....Here is a list of the locations that Gene and I will be in case you are interested in matching up or taking a lesson during these time-frames:

Nov 16th-17th Bulldogs Billiards - Albermarle, NC
Nov 18th-19th Smokin' Cue or Elizabeth Billiards - Charlotte, NC
Nov 20th-26th Gate City Billiards - Greensboro, NC....

a simple "no thank you; not interested", would have been professional, Rhea.