Broker/Salesman Wanted

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not sure if this is a good place for a job offer but with the economy the way it is just about everyone can use to make some money. In fact, there are a lot of people out there looking for a job. Question is, are you one of those people?
(If this needs to be moved to the general forum, I'll be happy to do it.)
----------
I'm over here in Poland and I love it. Unfortunately I'm not able to be around the sport I love the most. Not the way I'd like to be around it anyways.

Short story...
10 yrs ago when I came here and decided to stay I needed to get a new cue and accessories and I couldn't find a Pocketchalker. By 2006 I was making them. Now there's over 15,000 of them chalking cues around the world and that's from over here, making a few phone calls once in a while in the evenings. Maintaining a handful of clients.

Time to 'scale up'

By being over here, I'm not 'in the loop' over there(the US). Therefore, I'm looking for one or 2 key people, who are 'in the loop'. I can't get to the trade shows and/or the major tournaments to talk to people and I would like to find someone to take that on.

By broker, I don't mean investing any money into the product or buying and stocking product, I mean investing some time contacting, making relationships and 'taking orders'. I'll do the manufacturing, do the billing and ship the product and in return pay you handsomely.

If you are interested in a job or supplementing your income contact me by email or via pm with a short 'resume' and we'll talk. I want to take the next couple of weeks and talk to a few key people. I firmly believe the right person could easily pull down an extra $10-20k a year. 50-60k a yr if you put some effort into it.

With the internet and 35% of the world either learning or speaking English the world really is your oyster.

Doug

PS. Only serious people apply. I don't have time to 'mess around' with this. I really want to take this to the next level.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
To any person, retail, wholesale or billiards stores located here in the U.S.A.
I HOLD THE U.S. PATENT RIGHTS TO "FINGERSLIDES®.
Please DONOT purchase or sell any "FINGERWRAPS" sent to you from Doug Montgomery aka euro pocket chalker, located in Pila, Poland.
FINGER WRAPS are a knock off of MY FingerSlides® US PATENT #8539614
www.cuezctc.com

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Nancy Cote