fuji tips by longoni

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Are there any differences in the tips from color to color...? Realistically?

Just curious. Anyone here play with them or know anyone who plays with them?

Really impressed compared to the other newer layered tips I've tried.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play with Longoni shafts, S2 with american profile. It is a work of art and consistency. But I've only played kamui black tips on them so I can't give an opinion on their tips.

On a side note, their main sponsored player, Niels Feijen shoots with kamui tips on longoni cues the last I checked. Can we assume he likes kamui over longoni tips?

ddadams

Silver Member
I play with Longoni shafts, S2 with american profile. It is a work of art and consistency. But I've only played kamui black tips on them so I can't give an opinion on their tips.

On a side note, their main sponsored player, Niels Feijen shoots with kamui tips on longoni cues the last I checked. Can we assume he likes kamui over longoni tips?

Someone here in Indy told me Alex P switched to these tips recently.

I've tried about all of the new layered tips and these kick the piss out of all of them IMO

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Are there any differences in the tips from color to color...? Realistically?

Just curious. Anyone here play with them or know anyone who plays with them?

Really impressed compared to the other newer layered tips I've tried.

Heath Manning on here is a wholesaler for Longoni. He stocks the longoni tips but of all the tips i've had him install for me I've yet to try any from Longoni.

manningcues.com Heath@manningcues.com

email Heath and I'm sure he would take the time to talk to you about them. He is VERY knowledgeable with most technical questions

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heath Manning on here is a wholesaler for Longoni. He stocks the longoni tips but of all the tips i've had him install for me I've yet to try any from Longoni.

manningcues.com Heath@manningcues.com

email Heath and I'm sure he would take the time to talk to you about them. He is VERY knowledgeable with most technical questions

Heath is the man when it comes to pool tech questions and of course Longoni. I just placed an order from him last week for another S2 shaft. His new website is coming out soon, so his services will get even more convenient.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone here in Indy told me Alex P switched to these tips recently.

I've tried about all of the new layered tips and these kick the piss out of all of them IMO

Do tell!

Do they hold shape longer? Are the hardess ratings more accurate or do they change as the tip gets lower?
I've been a kamui black soft user for a while and was told it's more like a medium in other brands.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Would be interesting to know who is making them.. When Blue Diamond was released it was only by Longoni... Was awhile before it came to light that is was actually made by tweeten..... Knowing who makes the Fuji will likely go a long way in guessing what to expect.....

ddadams

Silver Member
Would be interesting to know who is making them.. When Blue Diamond was released it was only by Longoni... Was awhile before it came to light that is was actually made by tweeten..... Knowing who makes the Fuji will likely go a long way in guessing what to expect.....

Did you ever find out Chris?

Just curious. I'm in need of some new tips pretty bad so I'm probably going to order the tips I haven't tried from "Fuji"/Longoni here next week. I'm torn between yours and these. I love both.

Do tell!

Do they hold shape longer? Are the hardess ratings more accurate or do they change as the tip gets lower?
I've been a kamui black soft user for a while and was told it's more like a medium in other brands.

Sorry for being like a year late. Was searching to see if anyone else posted about these tips.

I can only speak about the one here

https://www.pooldawg.com/product/fuji-pool-cue-tip-single

I bought the hard.

Had NO issues with mushrooming. Never had any glazing issue. Played like a hard should but gave me spin like a M-S would. Felt like a medium too.

Overall I preferred it more than any I've ever tried besides Chris' Ki-Techs

So if you liked Ki-Techs but want to try another awesome tip or just can't get any Ki-Techs for some reason then give Fujis a try.

They've got me sold on them.

Gonna order one of each M and H and a soft to try.

Wish there were more reviews.