brw-coco-ivory

Brazilian forearm with ivory points and a brw buttsleeve. sectioned cocobolo handle with ivory, silver, copper and veneer inlays. the new h scripted logo is ivory with 24k gold for the H. 688 inlays in the butt.
thanks for looking
Robert Harris

Attachments

• SAM_0276.jpg
    SAM_0276.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 645
  • SAM_0277.jpg
    SAM_0277.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 638
  • SAM_0278.jpg
    SAM_0278.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 636
  • SAM_0280.jpg
    SAM_0280.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 642
  • SAM_0283.jpg
    SAM_0283.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 644

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The dot inlays remind me of knife handle pins. Really cool cue here! Kinda wish those points were longer..... jeez :thumbup:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue, Robert. Especially like the rings, and the pattern in the butt sleeve.
Very, very nice!

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another super impressive cue!

You've always posted nice cues with good butt sleeve designs and well done points, but these last couple wrapless ones you've posted have been another level! Very impressive stuff!

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brazilian forearm with ivory points and a brw buttsleeve. Sectioned cocobolo handle with ivory, silver, copper and veneer inlays. The new h scripted logo is ivory with 24k gold for the h. 688 inlays in the butt.
Thanks for looking
robert harris

winner winner chicken dinner (bam)

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a few of your cues back when you were getting started and I thought they were very nice.
This work really shows me that I under estimated you. this and the Ivory cue put you up in
the top tier of cue makers.

It always makes me happy to see a man succeed in his calling.

Dean

Fastfish

Registered
Very Sharp

The wood grain really tones down all the inlay work you've done & balances this cue very nicely. Sweet cue indeed.