2 new afbw boars & 1 set caps

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I bought the other (3rd) African Blackwood BB Radar had for sale. The cue was delivered in brand new, pristine condition as advertised. Best packaging for overnight shipping I have seen. These cues hit like no other and are much more stunning in person. The buyers of these incredible cues will not be dissapointed!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I bought the other (3rd) African Blackwood BB Radar had for sale. The cue was delivered in brand new, pristine condition as advertised. Best packaging for overnight shipping I have seen. These cues hit like no other and are much more stunning in person. The buyers of these incredible cues will not be dissapointed!
I believe as yours was my choice too with the ivory joint,don't like steel joints.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That is correct. I spoke to Tony @ Black Boar and he said these African Blackwoods are the best playing cues he has ever made. They were designed for and perform best with a SS joint and ferrule-less shaft. Now the ivory over SS looks real good but the cue is best with SS.

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That is correct. I spoke to Tony @ Black Boar and he said these African Blackwoods are the best playing cues he has ever made. They were designed for and perform best with a SS joint and ferrule-less shaft. Now the ivory over SS looks real good but the cue is best with SS.

ferruleless shafts are my fav and been doing them for years now.....how cues originally were to begin with actually.....many many many many moon ago lol

been breaking with one of my butterflies with a ferruleless shaft for over a year....not a thing wrong with it, and i can rock a rack if you get my drift.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Just wondering how Tony knows that

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just wondering how Tony knows that

According to Tony, during a very long and detailed discussion about these cues, he set out to make them the best players he ever made. In doing so, countless hours of R&D and physics study and analysis were put forth. Along the way, Tony had pro players in his shop providing feedback during the development process. When his "team" were all in agreement that this cue was the best player his shop has ever made, he started making them. He continues to improve wherever possible.

CMB1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, Tony does lots of R & D on his cues. Now he has even developed his own tip that goes on all his shaft.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yes, Tony does lots of R & D on his cues. Now he has even developed his own tip that goes on all his shaft.

Modified Triangle tip. He sorts out the good tips from a batch of Triangles. Soaks them and peels off some layers...something like that.

Hard to believe Radar still has these cues. Under retail prices for these incredible instruments. Obamas economy I guess....

Last edited:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
According to Tony, during a very long and detailed discussion about these cues, he set out to make them the best players he ever made. In doing so, countless hours of R&D and physics study and analysis were put forth. Along the way, Tony had pro players in his shop providing feedback during the development process. When his "team" were all in agreement that this cue was the best player his shop has ever made, he started making them. He continues to improve wherever possible.

How many of these pro players that gave feedback on this R&D play with them?