Local APA League Sponsors Local Business

NEPAPOOLKING

Registered
IMG_5808.JPGIMG_5807.JPG

Against franchise agreement and APA player terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Yes, please explain and educate us, otherwise this thread you created comes off to me as a league bashing troll bait.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All too often posters on here bash apa for being nothing but a money grubbing business that does nothing for their players or pool.in general and lo's that are.just in it for the money.

Here you have an lo that partnered ' not sponsor btw" with an establishment to provide perks for apa members such as free pro lessons....free cue maintenance and a 10.00 pass to play all day on 9' diamond tables.

I wish we had something like this in my area.

To the op . Can you provide a link to the rules that state its illegal for franchise owners to provide such services? I dont believe there is such a rule so feel free to provide proof I and the above posters are wrong.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May be an attempt at tongue in cheek humor or sarcasm?

The op has a total of 4 posts....all thread starters.

2 posts promoting the opening of a different pool room than the one mentioned in this thread. The 3rd post was promoting lessons in said pool room he was promoting.

His 4th and last post is an apparent attempt to cast negativity on the partnership of apa and a different pool room other than the one he was promoting. Their partnership resulting in giving free lessons is obviously going to have an affect on the ability of the pool room he is promoting in offering lessons at a price.

Its definitely not tongue in cheek humor . Sarcasm ? Maybe. I think its mostly a veiled attack at a competing pool hall and using apa as a weapon.

Hang the 9 was spot on

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
The op has a total of 4 posts....all thread starters.

2 posts promoting the opening of a different pool room than the one mentioned in this thread. The 3rd post was promoting lessons in said pool room he was promoting.

His 4th and last post is an apparent attempt to cast negativity on the partnership of apa and a different pool room other than the one he was promoting. Their partnership resulting in giving free lessons is obviously going to have an affect on the ability of the pool room he is promoting in offering lessons at a price.

Its definitely not tongue in cheek humor . Sarcasm ? Maybe. I think its mostly a veiled attack at a competing pool hall and using apa as a weapon.

Hang the 9 was spot on

hmmm ... well then. OK - thanks for the heads up lorider. Live and learn I guess.

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is this a post trying to promote Eagle Billiards with the above link?

It seems to me that Eagle Billiards has or at least had when they opened up more Brunswick tables ( not all GC ) Than they did Diamonds.Eagle has offered free lessons since they opened their doors.

Clarkies however is Owned by Kevin Clark whom I thought was a member here as well. He is a competing Pro player himself and the image talks of calling him to arrange lessons. It seems to me that he may simply be setting up APA masters leagues in his pool hall and offering free lessons himself along with a day rate of $10. As far as the cue repair goes he has been doing repairs for years for people. Clarkies is full of Diamond Pro am tables. Kevin is the previous owner of what used to be known as Cosmos Billiards then later Proshot billiards. He was the previous tenant to the location that is now where Eagle Billiards is.

This response is not meant to offend anyone on here or infer any negative comments. It seems to me Kevin Clark is trying to promote his business and let people in the area know what his business has to offer compared to his local competition at Eagle Billiards.