Help needed - Aiming Problem

Tabaza

Registered
Hello,

I am playing pool 8balls like 2/3 times per week for more than 15 years and still having aiming problems which i didn't know how to improve and become an advanced player!

sometimes i play perfectly and sometimes i am like a new player.

can you help me solve my aiming problem by telling me what exercises i should do on daily basis to improve my aiming and put?

sometimes i miss easy shots, i don't feel any improvement, I don't know how people improve their playing skills?

Thanks for your help, and sorry if my English is not good, English is not my first language,

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Target Ball Concept

Try my Target Ball Concept. What I hear you saying you need a standard operating procedure and this book should do it for you.. Go to Amazon type the words aiming and pool in the search bar, you'll find it..

Hello,

I am playing pool 8balls like 2/3 times per week for more than 15 years and still having aiming problems which i didn't know how to improve and become an advanced player!

can you help me solve my aiming problem by telling me what exercises i should do on daily basis to improve my aiming and put?

sometimes i miss easy shots, i don't feel any improvement, I don't know how people improve their playing skills?

Thanks for your help, and sorry if my English is not good, English is not my first language,

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

You do not have an aiming problem -- you have a setup problem.

If you learn to setup properly aiming will be automatic.

Lou Figueroa
and we're off!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You do not have an aiming problem -- you have a setup problem.

If you learn to setup properly aiming will be automatic.

Lou Figueroa
and we're off!

Good post...

OP:

Everyone.... at some point either needed or actually had lessons from a reputable instructor.

Believe me when I say finding the right instructor is much harder than learning to set-up, stroke str8 etc...etc...

Spend your money and even more importantly, YOUR TIME.....wisely. we only have so much time to stay healthy and willing on a table.

Make it count,

Rake

heater451

Registered
I lean toward agreement with lfigueroa about set up (like stance fundamentals), but you may also have an execution problem, where your final hit stroke is off.

It may be helpful, to set up the same shot over and over, and take note of *how* you miss, try to understand *why*, and correct for that. Basically, try some drills, but pay attention to the results.

You should also limit your variables, when shooting the same shot multiple times. Use the same power/speed, avoid side spin, and such. One very important thing, I think quoting Wayne Rainey: "Remember to breathe."