Danny K's in the Paper

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes it is...

a nice write-up.....wow...6 large screen TV's and 43 flat screen TV's?

Must be a huge place.....I want to try some of those Buffalo Wings...

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
wahcheck said:
a nice write-up.....wow...6 large screen TV's and 43 flat screen TV's?

Must be a huge place.....I want to try some of those Buffalo Wings...

I used to slow cook and then flash fry....it's the way to go.

I just thought up a new bbq sauce and brought it to work with some pulled pork bbq I made. Apparently it was a big hit because someone keeps bugging me about bottling it and selling it. You wouldn't believe some of the ingredients

Danny Kuykendal

Danny K
Silver Member
Thanks for placing this on AZ. The wings we slow-cook (but not overdone) and so the meat falls off the bone.

I'm always thinking of something new for the place, for players and sports fans alike. Keeps the job interesting.

Danny

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Danny Kuykendal said:
Thanks for placing this on AZ. The wings we slow-cook (but not overdone) and so the meat falls off the bone.

I'm always thinking of something new for the place, for players and sports fans alike. Keeps the job interesting.

Danny

Danny, you got a great place over there. Also you have a great bunch of pool player that show up for your tournaments and league night. I remember when Julio and I went to join the Golds gym. I also remember helping with the drywall and tables.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good write up. Danny K's is by far my favorite room in Orange County. They have it all - nice tables, good players, great food and drink, cute waitresses and one of the nicest room owners in the business. Glad to see Danny being successful with this venture.

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice write-up. Danny K's is THE place to go in Orange County, IMHO. Great food, nice pool tables, and tournaments almost every day of the week! Danny is a class act and definitely knows how to run a room.

Danny- Congrats on your success. If I ever open up my own pool room, I want to follow your business model to the "T"!

Regards,
Abe

Danny Kuykendal

Danny K
Silver Member
Thanks for all the compliments. It took a long time to get any type of good press, and this write-up is invaluable, from a popular editorialist and a great guy, Barry Koltnow.

Look forward to seeing some of you guys down at Danny K's.

Danny

Reactions: JAM

coastydad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny K's

I was there in April while in Anaheim for a conference. Met Danny, a class act and a great guy. Didn't have the chicken wings, but, the tacos were great. Also met Abe, another class act. Danny K's is a great room, nice ambience, great equipment, great food. If your in SOCAL definitely stop by.

Danny Kuykendal

Danny K
Silver Member
With all the problems with the economy and rent increases, it's sure a breath of fresh air to hear from pool players who have been to my room and enjoy what Danny K's has to offer. Thanks for all the accolades and encouragement.

Danny