akbabycakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS
6722 JOHNSTON STREET
LAFAYETTE, LA. 70503
337-989-9889
SPRING 9- BALL TOURNAMENT--SAT.-MARCH 12TH AND SUN.-MARCH 13
100%PAYBACK--DOORS OPEN SAT. @9AM--CALCUTTA STARTS @10AM--BAR TABLE--$40 ENTRY FEE--2 CALCUTTAS--DOUBLE ELIMINATION--RACE TO 7 WINNERS/LOSERS BRACKET--ALTERNATING BREAKS--RACK YOUR OWN--$500 ADDED GUARANTEED--$1000 ADDED W/FULL FIELD OF 128--LIMITED TO THE 1ST-128 PAID ENTRYS--CALL WITH A CREDIT CARD TO SECURE YOUR SPOT--FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS OR ASHLEY--337-989-9889

TOURNAMENTS HAVE BEEN PAYING OUT $40,000.00 AND MORE:thumbup:

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
This is a great tournament if you have not been to it yet. Not only a great tournament but it is a great atmosphere, great food, great staff, and the best calcutta in the nation. See everyone there! Did I forget to tell you that people in Louisiana actually have some gamble and if you do not beleive me come to the tournament and prove me wrong. The only rule they have there is take it easy on poor old Chris!

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a great tournament if you have not been to it yet. Not only a great tournament but it is a great atmosphere, great food, great staff, and the best calcutta in the nation. See everyone there! Did I forget to tell you that people in Louisiana actually have some gamble and if you do not beleive me come to the tournament and prove me wrong. The only rule they have there is take it easy on poor old Chris!

Juice how you going to make this? I called Tuesday night and when Ashley told me the dat of the event I wanted to cry, think noone over here could go, well not to easily. You remember that Kyu/Eugenes wedding is that Friday night. You are in the wedding,lol, I dont think you forgot.

Anyhow if you are planning to drive over after the wedding let me know, I may want to ride and play. Just knew there was no shot of gaga doing that.

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is terrible for me

Juice ditto to everything you said about this event. This is by far my favorite event to attend but unfortunately I cannot be at this event. This is the weekend after Mardi Gras and we will be on vacation in Disney World with the family. Oh well guess I gotta make the next one but have a great time to everyone who is going to attend.

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Juice how you going to make this? I called Tuesday night and when Ashley told me the dat of the event I wanted to cry, think noone over here could go, well not to easily. You remember that Kyu/Eugenes wedding is that Friday night. You are in the wedding,lol, I dont think you forgot.

Anyhow if you are planning to drive over after the wedding let me know, I may want to ride and play. Just knew there was no shot of gaga doing that.

Don't worry about me I am in the wedding and will have my suitcase in the car. They do not call me the midnight express for nothing! I will be in a tuxedo if I have to not missing White Diamonds bring your suitcase and you can ride with me to Lafayette. I have the room booked already and worked out. My man D the M*therf*cking freight train checking it in when he gets there. I go the extra mile for this tournament because it is worth it.

let's go in our wedding suits lol

Bring a suit case and I will put the third row in the yukon or take Caryn's car. LOL

Juice ditto to everything you said about this event. This is by far my favorite event to attend but unfortunately I cannot be at this event. This is the weekend after Mardi Gras and we will be on vacation in Disney World with the family. Oh well guess I gotta make the next one but have a great time to everyone who is going to attend.

I am a family man now so understand that Glen I will bring some cash. You tell me who you want me to buy and will get them for you! I am sure Chris will take internet bids on the calcutta you could be like Keith Hulin!

LA toolman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm definately coming for this one,can't wait and I hope I can make it down friday for the mini tourney also.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's official

PoolActionTV will be here and covering another awesome White Diamond Billiards event!!

I am seeking companies that would like to sponsor a player, the show or both.

Ray

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
chris runs a great tourny and JUICE i cant attend as i will be a the SBE:grin-square: glad eugene didnt send me an invite to the wedding....

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I'm wearing my White Diamond Billiards Calcutta hat which says "I WASN'T A NIT AND MADE THE OTHER GUY S**T!!!" :grin:

JoeyA

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yippee

NAWLINZ_GLENN will be there we change the disney plans to spring break week so I will be there can't wait to see everyone.

akbabycakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:hey all you 9-ball players--we have 1 month till the big tournament and i have players calling in and signing up with their c/cards--don't miss out on your chance to win all that cash---call and sign up and secure your spot before it fills up!!!!!
i can't wait to see everyone!!
ashley
337-989-9889

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
hey miss Ashly i will be going too the white diamonds tournament with BigTruck can u sign me up i will have someone call too pay my Entry fee soon thanks can.t wait too make this one see yall there