triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
From top to bottom
1 conversion from Kevin Joiner at Joiner Custom Cues
2 custom from Ryan Jones...Bishop
3 & 4 conversions from Skip Thorp at Bulldog Custom Cues
5 new Jackpot/Deano from Dean
I plan on taking them all out for a test drive just as soon as the world opens back up for business.

2020-03-22 09.42.07.jpg

2020-03-22 09.43.15.jpg

2020-03-22 09.44.16.jpg

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking batch of cues you have there.

Give us a "comparison" when you have a chance to try them all out at the table at once.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got another Zorro/Jackpot cue yesterday. It looks good and feels good with the weight and balance.

This one is 60' and my original one is 58". So now I got several different combinations of butts and shafts I can experiment with. 30" butt with 30" shaft, 30" butt with 29" shaft, 29" butt with 29" shaft, 29" butt with 30" shaft, and I can switch back and forth between butts and shafts since they all match.

It is different than the original ones that were made. It has a camphor burl handle (cored with purple heart) instead of the maple handle.

I can't wait to hit some balls with it, when, and if, this virus situation gets under control.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I just got another Zorro/Jackpot cue yesterday. It looks good and feels good with the weight and balance.

This one is 60' and my original one is 58". So now I got several different combinations of butts and shafts I can experiment with. 30" butt with 30" shaft, 30" butt with 29" shaft, 29" butt with 29" shaft, 29" butt with 30" shaft, and I can switch back and forth between butts and shafts since they all match.

It is different than the original ones that were made. It has a camphor burl handle (cored with purple heart) instead of the maple handle.

I can't wait to hit some balls with it, when, and if, this virus situation gets under control.

giphy.gif

triley41395

Silver Member
Nice looking batch of cues you have there.

Give us a "comparison" when you have a chance to try them all out at the table at once.

Although everyone has the "hit" that they prefer, I'll try to give a good comparison.

nice looking cues
i bet you hhave some great players here

I hope so , if only I had a couple hundred more years I could give them all a proper test drive.

Thanks for the mention. Great looking group of players.

No problem, you were great to work with. Hopefully we can do it again.

I really love those two bulldog cues, and the rest are lovely too

Although they all turned out nice the PH Mr Joiner did was the biggest transformation. I pulled that out of an abandoned basement, was covered in some kind of sticky mold. I had to scrub it with alcohol and leave it in a rack for a couple years to make sure it was dry. I didn't realize how nice the wood would look.

skipthorp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, Lee for the post! You were great to work with and I enjoyed our conversation immensely. I can't wait to see the cues you make from the wood you have collected!

Thanks for the kind words Snooker Theory!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking batch of cues, I would think they are great players too. I don't like "gaudy" cues at all.

triley41395

Silver Member
Thank you, Lee for the post! You were great to work with and I enjoyed our conversation immensely. I can't wait to see the cues you make from the wood you have collected!

Thanks for the kind words Snooker Theory!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey thank you for taking the time to make them.

Great looking batch of cues, I would think they are great players too. I don't like "gaudy" cues at all.

They all feel like they will play well.
There are very few cues I have seen I didn't like. Honestly if I could afford multi-thousand dollar cues I would own some pretty gaudy ones. I'm pretty envious of some of the people on here, I'm just glad they post pictures so I can enjoy them.

From top to bottom
1 conversion from Kevin Joiner at Joiner Custom Cues
2 custom from Ryan Jones...Bishop
3 & 4 conversions from Skip Thorp at Bulldog Custom Cues
5 new Jackpot/Deano from Dean
I plan on taking them all out for a test drive just as soon as the world opens back up for business.

View attachment 544317

View attachment 544318

View attachment 544319

I really love the 2nd cue from the top / the Bishop cue. That is so beautiful, and very unique looking, in my opinion.

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The purple heart came out really nice in that cue, I enjoyed converting it for you. kj Joiner Custom Cues