Gorgeous Viattorre,,, Stolen!!

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
This is a few photos of my Via that was stolen out of Raxx bar and grill in Kingston Ontario, it was stolen about a year ago now and i was just wondering if anyone had seen a cue like it around?? azbilliards is prob my best bet to find my cue again.

Attachments

• viattorre4-forearm.jpg
    viattorre4-forearm.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5,860

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
viattorre picture 2

Attachments

• viattorre4-handle.jpg
    viattorre4-handle.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 5,811

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
viattorre picture 3

Attachments

• viattorre4-buttsleeve.jpg
    viattorre4-buttsleeve.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 5,849

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
viattorre picture 4

Attachments

• viattorre4-joint.jpg
    viattorre4-joint.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 5,803

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Viattorre

Beautiful cue. It's gotta show up sometime somewhere. It's far too unique to go unnoticed for very long. Looks like you picked this up from Big John at Wolfbite. Make sure you have any and all documentation/receipts/specs ready to prove it's yours incase it does show up. Hope you get it back.. that really does suck. I will keep my eyes open around these parts.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
the cue was incredible, the wood was quilted at the bottom of the handle and the grain swirled in the center.

i think it would be hard for the person who took my cue to sell the it and get the full value without someone knowing on this site. i am not really sure how the black market cues can get around with forms like this and ebay?

Last edited:

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Very nice Viat. His cues really shot well. I'm lucky to get 2 of Jackson's work. Hope you'll get yours back. Will keep an eye on it.

steveinflorida

Silver Member
Stolen Cue

I hate to hear of things like this. A beautiful handmade cue belonging to someone that appreciates it's beauty, STOLEN by some rat bast@rd that probably traded it for
crack or something just as stupid. Good luck, and I hope you recover your loss. S.P.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
thanks for the support, i really wish i get to see this one again. this cue was a great player!

thanks------->Justin

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, this cue looks familiar.......last weekend i've seen this cue similar to what Edwin Montal was using when his playing against Tony Chohan race to 13 for $1500 at Shooters....it looks similar though but im not sure if it was a viattorre cue....but the design and points and it was a wrapless cue also.... I might be wrong......

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
xpatcan1 said:
This is a few photos of my Via that was stolen out of Raxx bar and grill in Kingston Ontario, it was stolen about a year ago now and i was just wondering if anyone had seen a cue like it around?? azbilliards is prob my best bet to find my cue again.

Do you have Pawn shops in your general area?...where a thief could turn it for a quick $100 ?... If so, check em out and leave that pic with the owners. Not much more that they could do with this one. Good Luck!

Danny 314

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bigjohn said:
Do you have Pawn shops in your general area?...where a thief could turn it for a quick $100 ?... If so, check em out and leave that pic with the owners. Not much more that they could do with this one. Good Luck!
One of my friends had 4 collector cues stolen from his home. They were found in a pawn shop. The theif in question was given $10 a piece for them. Each cue was valued over $3000, the most expensive being a $15,000 Balabushka. So for all who just had a cue stolen, go to your pawn shops. You might find them there. I wish I had this advise when mine where stolen over 10yrs ago.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
xpatcan1 said:
thanks for the support, i really wish i get to see this one again. this cue was a great player!

thanks------->Justin

were was it taken from ?

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
Realizm said:
were was it taken from ?

It was stolen out of raxx bar and grill in kingston ontario canada about a 18 months ago. I hope someone finds it.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
It was stolen out of raxx bar and grill in kingston ontario canada about a 18 months ago. I hope someone finds it.

its been a few years now and still havent found it,, just thought i would bump this up its been awhile.