The Wonderful World Of Billiards , Snooker , Pool etc !

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl Strickland Pro Pool Player Mad angry Hd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGAelTyyBt0

Earl 'The Pearl' Strickland .

Box office material and you just never know what happens next when Earl's at the table .
I got a few Earl Dvd's , one from Upstate al in the draw bought another lol ! :smile::thumbup:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:eek::eek::eek:
You don’t have to tell me who it was.....but I hope he was disqualified.

One of my best friends was barred from soccer for life....knocked a ref out cold.
It was Lou Butera. He didn't do it on purpose. He was playing a shot in 14.1 where his bridge hand was near some balls and the sleeve of his suit coat was over some balls and I got in close position where I could watch. He banked a ball and came back quickly and his bridging forearm made very firm contact with my nose.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... and not throwing your TV set out the window ...
I gave my TV set a more peaceful death in 1995 by unplugging it and taking down the antenna. I only turned it on briefly in September of 2001 before I finally sent it to the old electronics graveyard.

When I really need a live sports fix I go to the venue or as an inferior second, a sports bar. Lately I'm glad to see the live streams popping up.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Bob !

Sadly, "Eurosport is unavailable in your region".

It was this post :

All-time top 10: Who are snooker's greatest tacticians?

By Desmond Kane
26/03/2020 at 09:46Updated 26/03/2020 at 13:31
In the first of a new weekly series, we look at the 10 greatest players in each department of snooker finishing with the Greatest Of All Time. We start today by looking at the game's tactical masters and the noble art of safety.
1. John Higgins (Scotland)
John Higgins - Welsh Open 2020
John Higgins - Welsh Open 2020Getty Images

He is known as the Wizard of Wishaw, but perhaps he should be dubbed the Great Wall. Higgins, world champion in 1998, 2007, 2009 and 2011, was an avid follower of six-times world champion Steve Davis as a kid, and it is probably unsurprising to see him develop similar ferocious traits as a professional. It is not indulging in hyperbole to suggest the Scotsman has not only emulated Davis' achievements, but probably bettered them over a gilded 28-year career.

00:23
He is a formidable tactician, who can win tight frames in tactical scraps while also dominate them in one visit. Davis set the benchmark on how to be the supreme strategist, and Higgins, an eight-times world finalist, has enhanced it with 778 centuries made over four decades at the very top of his profession, second only to Ronnie O’Sullivan’s 1038 in the all-time list. If you are looking for the ultimate snooker strategist, look no further than Higgins. The Scotsman is arguably the most complete snooker player to play the game.

2. Steve Davis (England)
Steve Davis
Steve DavisPA Sport

Davis was the dominant force in the 1980s carrying off world titles in 1981, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1988 and 1989. His level of dominance was founded on a percentage game that was unrivalled in his era, and probably extended his career beyond its natural lifespan. In his prime, Davis rarely played the wrong shot. When he could not win a frame in one visit, he would satisfy himself with a heavy lead before strangling the life out of the frame.

World Snooker Tour
@WeAreWST
The first is always the sweetest... right, @SteveSnooker?

This was the moment a fresh-faced Steve Davis won his first World Championship. 🏆

The start of 80s dominance... #ilovesnooker

Embedded video
9:00 AM - Apr 14, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
41 people are talking about this
"My style of play was based on Ray Reardon,” said Davis. “He'd slowly strangle them to death like a boa constrictor. And I did that, I slowly squeezed the life out of them." It was a theme noted by five-times world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan, who lost the 1997 Masters final 10-8 to Davis having led 8-4 and seemingly on the cusp of victory. “I never really played Steve in his prime, but I did play him at the Masters in 1997,” said O’Sullivan.

"I remember he played six unbelievable frames against me when I didn't really see a ball after leading 8-4. I remember thinking: ‘I'm not sure, I would have liked to have played him in the 1980s if that is how he played the game’."
Even at the age of 52, Davis was still competitive reaching the World Championship quarter-finals in 2010 boosted by a 13-11 win over the defending champion John Higgins in the last 16.

3. Mark Selby (England)
Mark Selby | Snooker | ESP Player Feature
Mark Selby | Snooker | ESP Player FeatureGetty Images

For a man nicknamed ‘The Jester from Leicester’, Selby plays a humourless mean cue ball. At the peak of his powers, Selby remains arguably the figure you least want to be dragged into a tactical exchange with. Not only does he endure in such turgid tête-à-têtes, he actually thrives. His most potent examples of a tactical exhibition was his brilliance in recovering a 10-5 deficit against Ronnie O'Sullivan to claim an 18-14 win in the 2014 world final and usurping John Higgins 18-15 from 10-4 behind in completing a third Crucible Theatre victory in 2017.

00:22
Graeme Dott, the 2006 world champion, once played a Masters semi-final against Selby on a Saturday night at the Alexandra Palace in London that felt almost as long as Ken Dodd’s variety show in running for four hours and 38 minutes. People ended up leaving amid the threat that the sun would soon be coming up, but winning every which way but loose finds Selby in his comfort zone as he completed a 6-5 success from 4-1 behind.

“It felt like I was living in a nightmare, I just couldn’t get in the balls. I was finding it hard to stay interested," said Dott.

"Mark is the best in the world in frames like that, I just find it hard to play against him. I don’t want to be involved in games where people are up and leaving. It’s the equivalent of a football team putting 11 men behind the ball. It’s just the way Mark plays."
Whether you find snooker for the purists agreeable is not the point, it is unapologetic winning matchplay snooker made from large dollops of concentration.

4. Ray Reardon (Wales)
Ray Reardon
Ray ReardonEurosport

Reardon lifted six world titles in 1970, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1978 buoyed by a supreme safety approach and a prodigious long game. As one of the game's finest exponents of playing the correct shot, he provided the blueprint for Steve Davis to dominate the 1980s with a heavier scoring version of the Welshman's game.

It says enough that former world champions Ronnie O'Sullivan and Shaun Murphy have thanked Reardon for helping them to enhance their tactical games with advice on how and when to play the correct tactical shot in the spirit of the game, armed with the ultimate aim of winning snooker.

Reardon remains the oldest man to lift the World Championship at the Crucible Theatre aged 45 in 1978, and coached O’Sullivan during his rise to a second world title in 2004. He remains a giant of the green baize, but the buttress of his success was an impregnable safety strategy.

5. Ronnie O'Sullivan (England)
Ronnie O' Sullivan | Snooker | ESP Player Feature
Ronnie O' Sullivan | Snooker | ESP Player FeatureGetty Images

O'Sullivan has enjoyed a renaissance in his career that has carried him well into his 40s and briefly back to world number one in the world at the age of 43 in March 2019 because of his willingness to fraternise with the tactical game. He is renowned for flair, speed and attacking prowess, but his adeptness in a safety joust should not be undervalued. In his formative years, safety was viewed as unfashionable, but refusing the temptation of a makeable pot can be the telling blow in winning tight frames.

00:25
Prior to his 2004 success in making off with a second world title, he called on the advice of tactical doyen Ray Reardon, the six-times world champion, and discovered that patience is key. Edging lots of those frames ultimately delivers titles. O’Sullivan is aware that it is impossible to blow every opponent off the table especially as the years career on and an attacking safety shot can enable him to exhibit his destructive scoring game. O'Sullivan once capitulated against Peter Ebdon in the 2005 World Championship last eight having led 8-2 only to lose 13-11 after his opponent boasted an average shot time of 37 seconds.

“I accept that I'm not going to want to get drawn into a game with defensive side, I can play defensive snooker but when balls are on cushions and the flows been taken out of it, it's probably not going to do me good in the long run," said O'Sullivan. "So if I get to that stage, I had a plan to get things in the open.”

Like Higgins, O'Sullivan knows the value of the right safety shot at the right time, and has latterly made a career out of it.

6. Joe Davis (England)
Joe Davis
Joe DavisEurosport

It is easy to think that the modern televised era is the highest standard of snooker, but that does not mean the past should be glibly discarded. Joe Davis was a titan of the sport with heavier balls and heavier cloths as he won 15 world titles between 1927 until 1946.

Prior to the televised era, Davis lifted the World Championship based on a studied tactical approach, made the first recognised 147 in 1955 and has 689 career century breaks attributed to his name.

Prior to the arrival of Steve Davis in the 1980s, who studied his namesake's technique in his formative years in the Joe Davis DIY manual How I Play Snooker, he was regarded as the sport’s GOAT. Davis was a master tactician of his era, and is worthy of a place in the all-time top 10 for his role in the development of the game.

7. Mark Williams (Wales)
Mark Williams
Mark WilliamsGetty Images

Williams is arguably the best single ball potter in snooker, but is another player who is not afraid to fraternise with the apparent darker arts of the sport as he seeks to eke out every ounce from his ongoing career. Williams lifted the world title in his twenties in 2000 and 2003, but the pinnacle of his career touched down when he reviewed his technique, and managed to outwit a tactical grand master in John Higgins 18-16 to claim the game's most coveted prize at the age of 43 in 2018.

03:26
Anybody who can outlast Higgins over such a distance is not only a potter of balls. Williams has an all-round game that has stood the test of time. He is happy to knock balls safe in his hour of need, and with his single ball potting prowess has benefited greatly from the shot to nothing. As part of the class of ’92 alongside Ronnie O’Sullivan and John Higgins, Williams is hardly a poor third in such lauded company.

8. Neil Robertson (Australia)
Neil Robertson
Neil RobertsonEurosport

Neil Robertson was once known as a one-trick pony, a speed merchant, a fearsome potter with not much else to back it up, but he has progressed to become Australia’s finest cue artist. At the age of 17, he lost in the fourth round of qualifying for the 1999 World Championship, a tournament he would win in 2010. “There’s no way that anybody that seen me back then, would have thought I could become the player I am today,” said Robertson. “I wasn’t even the tenth of the player.”

02:26
The Melburnian is the greatest player to play professional snooker outside of the UK and one of the best all-around players in history having lifted the Masters in 2012 and the UK Championship in 2013 and 2015. There are few weaknesses in his game, and Robertson is as comfortable with a safety joust as attempting to pot his opponents off the table. Such is his talent, he will be disappointed if he does not end his career as a multiple world champion.

9. Cliff Thorburn (Canada)
Cliff Thorburn
Cliff ThorburnEurosport

Thorburn was nicknamed 'The Grinder' because his approach could grind opponents into the dust. The Canadian won the World Championship in 1980 after a rousing 18-16 win over Alex Higgins. He had a formidable tactical game that allowed him to compete with hardened professionals like Reardon, Davis, John Spencer and Terry Griffiths over the 1970s and 1980s.

While some found his methodical style difficult to digest, and his sluggish pace bordering on gamesmanship, he was a product of his time and he flourished with his ability to punish errors from opponents who would be knocked out of their stride. He was the first man to make a 147 at the Crucible, and also claimed three Masters at the Wembley Conference Centre in 1983, 1985 and 1986. He will be recalled as one of snooker’s toughest figures.

10. Alex Higgins (Northern Ireland)
Alex Higgins
Alex HigginsEurosport

Hurricane Higgins is fondly remembered for his natural flair and attacking instincts, but he was also a formidable safety player. Part of the challenge of snooker is knowing when to play the right shot at the right time. Higgins was never afraid to fraternise with the tactical game when the mood took him. You don't win two world titles in 1972 and 1982 without having a strategy.

01:19
His finest moment was arguably lifting the UK title in 1983 with a gripping 16-15 win over his bitter foe Steve Davis. In the same year, he had been largely outclassed 16-5 by Davis in the semi-finals of the World Championship. Yet Higgins somehow managed to rally from 7-0 behind, winning eight of the next nine frames to level at 8-8. He moved 14-12 clear, but trailed 15-14 before trousering the final two frames to the delight of his vociferous public.

Higgins' tactical nous was part of his armoury, and he would take as much pleasure in a telling safety as a telling pint. His drooling legion of fans appreciated Higgins in whatever mode he was in.

Desmond Kane

Do you agree with our top 10 tacticians of all time? Let us know your views

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McManus: Trump's biggest test could be sweaty Crucible tables in long hot summer

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker...ble-in-long-hot-summer_sto7709739/story.shtml

By Desmond Kane
22/03/2020 at 20:35Updated 22/03/2020 at 21:40
Alan McManus is concerned that a summer World Snooker Championship could be detrimental to playing conditions at the Crucible Theatre as Judd Trump bids to become the first maiden winner to successfully defend the trophy.
With the 44th staging of the sport's biggest event cancelled next month due to the escalating coronavirus pandemic, World Snooker Tour are key to rearrange the tournament as soon as possible with dates in July or August being touted by chairman Barry Hearn.

That would see this season's campaign run into the summer months with the delayed Tour Championship in Llandudno moved from March and pencilled to run between July 21-26.

It is a source of some conjecture about whether the public health crisis will have resolved itself in time for snooker to resume by that juncture, but McManus is also concerned about how the tables will play at the Crucible during a sustained period of heat.

Some players are forced to wear a glove to cope with sweaty palms during events in Asia, and heat and humidity could make the Crucible more of a hothouse than the nearby Winter Gardens in Sheffield.

"One thing I like about the World Championship is the time of year it is held," three-times World Championship semi-finalist McManus told Eurosport.

"It is mid-spring, and the weather is quite nice. The conditions are usually good for playing, but I'm wondering what it is going to be like if we have to go there and play in August?

"It will be interesting to find out. That is just from a playing perspective. Conditions can be a bit dodgy in August. I don't know what the air conditioning situation is like in the Crucible, but we'll just have to deal with that at the time."
World number one Trump will bid to become the first first-time winner in Crucible history to defend the title.

He starts as 5/2 favourite ahead of Neil Robertson and Ronnie O'Sullivan having become the first man in history to claim six ranking events in a season lifting the International Championship, World Open, Northern Ireland Open, German Masters, Players Championship and Gibraltar Open.

Having contributed 97 centuries so far, he is likely to overtake Neil Robertson's record for a season of 103 set in 2013/14.

He may have been robbed of crucial momentum, but McManus does not feel it will derail Trump's ambitions for the rest of the campaign, whenever it restarts.

"It's difficult to put yourself in his head as world champion, but I don't think he'll be that bothered to be honest," said McManus.

"It gives him an extra few months as world champion at least, but he will be disappointed.

"Basically as a snooker player, the middle of April is always stamped in your brain. Even at Christmas, your thoughts begin to turn to the build-up. You know that the Crucible is the big time of the season you are building towards. "
"He'll be really disappointed that the three tournaments have all gone down with the China Open, the Tour Championship and World Championship being called off when he was in peak form, but he'll just look to regain that momentum as soon as possible."

Desmond Kane

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trump has time and talent to topple O’Sullivan and Hendry

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker...van-and-stephen-hendry_sto7707445/story.shtml

By Desmond Kane
19/03/2020 at 10:15Updated 20/03/2020 at 11:56
Judd Trump will be unable to defend his world title next month due to the coronavirus pandemic, but it will take more than a force majeure to deny snooker's Tour de Force in the longer run, writes Desmond Kane.
Joe ‘The Gentleman’ Perry ran into a spot of bother last weekend when he innocently suggested that green baize action man Judd Trump has taken snooker onto another level, performing shots Ronnie O’Sullivan or Stephen Hendry could only dream about.

“We’ve had eras in snooker when people thinking it can’t get any better than this,” said Perry during the Gibraltar Open, scene of Trump’s sixth and record-breaking ranking victory of the season that hoisted him into a league of his own.

“We had it with Hendry, we had it with Ronnie, and I honestly think he’s taken it to the next level.

"He’s now got the blend of safety, but he’s got the one thing that them two never had, and that’s unbelievable cue power. He’s got such a vast array of shots that they could never play."
Ever the gentleman, the former Masters finalist Perry later took to Twitter to clarify his comments, pointing out that O’Sullivan was still the greatest in his opinion.

“I didn’t say he was better,” tweeted Perry, naturally in a gentlemanly manner. “I think Ronnie is the best by a mile!”

Perry probably wanted to extract the heat from what can become a very tribal debate, but wherever you stand on levels, he is right in his assertion that Trump, undisputed world champion and world number one, is providing snooker with a level of consistency that has not been witnessed for a long time. If not the GOAT (Greatest of All Time), he's GOTT (Greatest of This Time) it going on.

It used to be said that putting money on Steve Davis in the 1980s or Hendry in the 1990s was almost like buying money. If you punted heavily on the 'Golden Nugget' or the 'Wonder Bairn' you knew you would be collecting in an almost risk averse manner such was their addiction to winning. Backing either man in their pomp was like opening a snooker savings account.

You could never say the same about O’Sullivan because you could never be sure if or when he would be fully committed to the job at hand. Which is part of the reason players like Rocket Ronnie and Alex Higgins are feted, followed and fawned over by the British public's curious passion for a maverick.

Trump is beginning to develop an aura of Hendry. In a sport that many commentators claim is impossible for one man to dominate, the Bristolian is making a pretty good fist of it.

He has enjoyed a quite staggering 18 months as the sport’s leading figure.

Starting by winning the Northern Ireland Open in November 2018, Trump claimed the Masters in January 2019, the World Grand Prix in February 2019 and the World Championship in May 2019.

He has picked up from where he left off after demolishing John Higgins 18-9 in the world final winning the International Championship in August 2019, the World Open and the Northern Ireland Open in November 2019, the German Masters in February 2020 and the Players Championship and Gibraltar Open in March 2020. No other man has carted off six ranking events in a solitary campaign. There may be more opportunities these days, but the sport's standard has equally never been more daunting.

Trump was due to compete at The Tour Championship in Llandudno, a tournament postponed until July due to the coronavirus pandemic, earlier this week having trousered £828,100 so far (£978,100 if you want to throw in his £150,000 bonus tranche after Gibraltar). It comes a season after becoming the first man in the history of the game to clear £1m in a single season.

Six-times world champion Davis once said diplomatically that O’Sullivan was snooker’s greatest player while Hendry was the greatest winner.

Trump appears to marry the best of most men. He arguably has the talent of O’Sullivan and the application of Hendry.

Trump is not only setting new benchmarks, he is in hot pursuit of the records set by seven-times world champion Hendry and O’Sullivan, a five-times winner. At the age of 30, he has made 712 centuries. O’Sullivan (1038), John Higgins (778) and Hendry (772) are ahead of Trump, but he has 14 years on O’Sullivan and Higgins while Hendry has retired.

If snooker’s is becoming an older chap’s workplace, Trump is merely at the foothills of his ambition. He has an all-round game that Hendry preferred not to fraternise with, and a level of concentration that arguably otherwise eluded O’Sullivan whenever the mood took him to conquer other lands beyond Essex.

His record six ranking events lifted this season has catapulted him onto 17 which is 19 behind O’Sullivan and Hendry’s joint record haul of 36. If he continues on his current trajectory, and remains fit and healthy, he could be near that mark by his mid-30s with more to come.

Trump has time and talent to topple O’Sullivan and Hendry
By Desmond Kane
19/03/2020 at 10:15Updated 20/03/2020 at 11:56
Judd Trump will be unable to defend his world title next month due to the coronavirus pandemic, but it will take more than a force majeure to deny snooker's Tour de Force in the longer run, writes Desmond Kane.
Joe ‘The Gentleman’ Perry ran into a spot of bother last weekend when he innocently suggested that green baize action man Judd Trump has taken snooker onto another level, performing shots Ronnie O’Sullivan or Stephen Hendry could only dream about.

ADVERTISING

Ads by Teads

World Championship postponed
“We’ve had eras in snooker when people thinking it can’t get any better than this,” said Perry during the Gibraltar Open, scene of Trump’s sixth and record-breaking ranking victory of the season that hoisted him into a league of his own.

“We had it with Hendry, we had it with Ronnie, and I honestly think he’s taken it to the next level.

"He’s now got the blend of safety, but he’s got the one thing that them two never had, and that’s unbelievable cue power. He’s got such a vast array of shots that they could never play."
Ever the gentleman, the former Masters finalist Perry later took to Twitter to clarify his comments, pointing out that O’Sullivan was still the greatest in his opinion.

“I didn’t say he was better,” tweeted Perry, naturally in a gentlemanly manner. “I think Ronnie is the best by a mile!”

Perry probably wanted to extract the heat from what can become a very tribal debate, but wherever you stand on levels, he is right in his assertion that Trump, undisputed world champion and world number one, is providing snooker with a level of consistency that has not been witnessed for a long time. If not the GOAT (Greatest of All Time), he's GOTT (Greatest of This Time) it going on.

VIDEO - What If...? | Judd Trump

01:17
It used to be said that putting money on Steve Davis in the 1980s or Hendry in the 1990s was almost like buying money. If you punted heavily on the 'Golden Nugget' or the 'Wonder Bairn' you knew you would be collecting in an almost risk averse manner such was their addiction to winning. Backing either man in their pomp was like opening a snooker savings account.

You could never say the same about O’Sullivan because you could never be sure if or when he would be fully committed to the job at hand. Which is part of the reason players like Rocket Ronnie and Alex Higgins are feted, followed and fawned over by the British public's curious passion for a maverick.

Trump is beginning to develop an aura of Hendry. In a sport that many commentators claim is impossible for one man to dominate, the Bristolian is making a pretty good fist of it.

He has enjoyed a quite staggering 18 months as the sport’s leading figure.

Starting by winning the Northern Ireland Open in November 2018, Trump claimed the Masters in January 2019, the World Grand Prix in February 2019 and the World Championship in May 2019.

He has picked up from where he left off after demolishing John Higgins 18-9 in the world final winning the International Championship in August 2019, the World Open and the Northern Ireland Open in November 2019, the German Masters in February 2020 and the Players Championship and Gibraltar Open in March 2020. No other man has carted off six ranking events in a solitary campaign. There may be more opportunities these days, but the sport's standard has equally never been more daunting.

Trump was due to compete at The Tour Championship in Llandudno, a tournament postponed until July due to the coronavirus pandemic, earlier this week having trousered £828,100 so far (£978,100 if you want to throw in his £150,000 bonus tranche after Gibraltar). It comes a season after becoming the first man in the history of the game to clear £1m in a single season.

Six-times world champion Davis once said diplomatically that O’Sullivan was snooker’s greatest player while Hendry was the greatest winner.

VIDEO - The greatest shot of all time? | Trump's moment of magic

01:34
Trump appears to marry the best of most men. He arguably has the talent of O’Sullivan and the application of Hendry.

Trump is not only setting new benchmarks, he is in hot pursuit of the records set by seven-times world champion Hendry and O’Sullivan, a five-times winner. At the age of 30, he has made 712 centuries. O’Sullivan (1038), John Higgins (778) and Hendry (772) are ahead of Trump, but he has 14 years on O’Sullivan and Higgins while Hendry has retired.

If snooker’s is becoming an older chap’s workplace, Trump is merely at the foothills of his ambition. He has an all-round game that Hendry preferred not to fraternise with, and a level of concentration that arguably otherwise eluded O’Sullivan whenever the mood took him to conquer other lands beyond Essex.

His record six ranking events lifted this season has catapulted him onto 17 which is 19 behind O’Sullivan and Hendry’s joint record haul of 36. If he continues on his current trajectory, and remains fit and healthy, he could be near that mark by his mid-30s with more to come.

VIDEO - Watch the moment Trump wins Gibraltar Open to make snooker history

03:06
If O’Sullivan had managed that consistency like Trump, he would have been further clear, but he hasn’t, and the records are there for Trump to be potted at.

When asked if Trump was like O’Sullivan after watching Trump produced an exhibition of breathless, incomparable snooker, including seven centuries, in lifting his first world title in the final, Higgins said that: “He doesn’t just overwhelm the opponent, he overwhelms the snooker table. I don’t think there’s been quite a player like him.”

There will be no World Championship for Trump to defend next month, a cruel and perhaps temporary twist on the Crucible Curse that dictates no maiden winner has successfully defended the trophy a year later in Sheffield, but he holds the key to the matrix. This is but merely a trifling period of hibernation in Trump's longing for the hallowed ground. At the moment, he is in quite splendid isolation.

Desmond Kane

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clydebank and District Pool League.....

https://www.facebook.com/cdplstream...XpbmrJDdZ4rnjP_NeRzrTiWA5t1ONcZCSluH4js0sJATq

Young Tam , I try to keep in touch with from the old times .

Quote :

"Yes last week so cant see the season being finished I had to postpone IM5 might not even get that played out. Was starting to get the hang of the streams there were looking good I thought."

Clydebank and District Pool League 2019/20 :

https://clydebankdistrictpoolleague...Z1xiSf-xjvO0sGQ8B1AiYf4wgeuMlpiXQkJKG9FHTO73g

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1982 World Snooker Championship Final - Alex Higgins v Ray Reardon

youtube.com/watch?v=g8NRwR9wD9g