Upcoming book about "St. Louie Louie" Roberts

sharkem

HavePoolCueWillTravel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My book, "Have Pool Cue Will Travel" looks like a 2020 summer release. Currently in final editing stages followed by picture insertions and the final set of eyes, the publisher. Originally a one year project turned into two years, but for very good reason. I obtained a copy of the original 1991 police report, along with the suicide note.

Being a retired St. Louis city police officer, I was able to dissect the report which left many questions unanswered. The last two chapters of the book go into detail concerning Louie's untimely death at age 41. The first 67 chapters highlight dozens of Louie's escapades and most are hilarious. Plenty of other poolroom and gambling stories are also featured.

I took many road trips with Louie and the memories are unforgettable. More details to follow. Thanks in advance for any interest. Mark O'Brien-author :smile:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

My book, "Have Pool Cue Will Travel" looks like a 2020 summer release. Currently in final editing stages followed by picture insertions and the final set of eyes, the publisher. Originally a one year project turned into two years, but for very good reason. I obtained a copy of the original 1991 police report, along with the suicide note.

Being a retired St. Louis city police officer, I was able to dissect the report which left many questions unanswered. The last two chapters of the book go into detail concerning Louie's untimely death at age 41. The first 67 chapters highlight dozens of Louie's escapades and most are hilarious. Plenty of other poolroom and gambling stories are also featured.

I took many road trips with Louie and the memories are unforgettable. More details to follow. Thanks in advance for any interest. Mark O'Brien-author :smile:

Hi, Mark, sounds like a great project.

Definitely something for us all to look forward to.

Lou Figueroa

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Record

I will say right now I would like one just tell me when and where to send $ or order from.