Cuetec- the new panacea

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, now that Shane won the US Open 10 ball, I guess we’ll hear that everyone will be running out to buy the new Cuetec shaft?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
So, now that Shane won the US Open 10 ball, I guess we’ll hear that everyone will be running out to buy the new Cuetec shaft?

I am betting it will be more affordable that the Predator carbon fiber. I am going to buy one and not because Shane uses it, rather: I think it will be just as good!

Shane endorsing it is a perk for sure....

Trent from Toledo

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Shane could probably play great with the proverbial broomstick, but Cuetec is better than many people give them credit for. I've been shooting with a R360 for several years and it plays really well. I'm interested in trying the carbon shaft when they become more widely available to the public.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
When they make one for the R360, I don’t see why I wouldn’t.

With the recent move to the Revo and things like it. I also have to wonder if
Cuetec is the new old establishment progressive cue and enjoys some popularity with
new to pool players because of their price vs. Revo and the like.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
So, if I buy a new Mercedes, I can drive like this guy?

Attachments

• HamiltonandGigi.jpg
    HamiltonandGigi.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 776

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
That new shaft will only work on cues 70" or longer, so let's all put about a 12 or 14" extension on our cues first.

Then.....we can all shoot like Shane! ;)

Maniac (don't forget to put some golf club wrap on your cue too :thumbup:)

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That new shaft will only work on cues 70" or longer, so let's all put about a 12 or 14" extension on our cues first.

Then.....we can all shoot like Shane! ;)

Maniac (don't forget to put some golf club wrap on your cue too :thumbup:)

I know you’re being facetious but I think Shane’s cue is “only” 64 inches. I think earl’s cue is around 70 inches

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone got picture of that shaft? A link or something, I wrote shane's new cuetec shaft and so many things came up, nothing is black shaft.

Also is there anyway to watch the final match, is it up on any streaming site?

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Yeah, me too. Then I will have my cue retapped for it, then I will buy a bunch of whatever tip he uses.Voila!

I'm going to pass... if I did this also, I would still fire them straight into the rails.

But... I WOULD look great DOING it! :thumbup: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :thumbup:

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to pass... if I did this also, I would still fire them straight into the rails.

But... I WOULD look great DOING it! :thumbup: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :thumbup:

You'd also be supporting an American cue company that has supported possibly the two last great American players in a meaningful way.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I bought my Cuetec 360 new for $156, the night Sane brought it on TAR. One of the best hitting cues I've owned in 70 years. Wonder how much for this new one coming out soon? Johnnyt

Last edited: