WTB "Feminine style" cue.

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
here's the deal:

I got a player that is new to the game, and wants something a lil betterthan a house cue to shoot with. She's a pretty good shot (S/L 3/4) for a beginner, and wants a cue with a nice pattern or color to it.

So, if anyone has a cue that's a little "too Fem" and wants to move it , here's a possibility. Can be a production cue, and a blemish is ok, so long as it plays well. She has $150.00 to spend. (help me out here: I'm sharing my black & white league cue!) :rolleyes:

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Need a bigger budget

Most cues that you can get for $150 won't be much better than a house cue, IMHO.

Considering that a good shaft runs upward of $100, that doesn't leave much for the butt:embarrassed2:

Not to mention that $150 cues usually don't have a good shaft.

If she can increase her budget by $100, I have a few good simple players ready for shipment right now.

infest

Banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd look into a cuetec r360 or something similar. You can get one brand new with the LD shaft for $150 from ebay and Amazon. Not sure about the Feminine part though.

Trumpchop

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could steer her towards the players hxt line or pure x I think they call it now. Had one and it served me well until some scumbag stole it.

Look at the players hxt70 it's friggen pink, has kamui soft, and can be had for under the $150 set price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. (sorry I had an hxte model thought they all had real inlays) still a decent cue for that little of money.

Last edited:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
McD. Heartbreaker!

Might be willing to donate my Heartbreaker for $150 if you pay the shipping. Has a good playing shaft. Also a break/jump shaft available if interested later. This cue plays surprisingly good, she will love it.

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Theresa million options for a cue.

I posted this for two reasons:

1- Was to help her out as she does not have a profile here in AZ.
2- Was to see if anyone had an older decent quality/shape cue that they no longer had need for or used.
3- She keeps borrowing my league cue which forces me to bring my custom. (I don't mind,but I also don't wanna play "Rattlestix" with everyone.) :frown:

I figured if I could marry the 2 options maybe I get a smile from St. Peter when my time comes.... :smile:

Cue needs to be a known production with inlays, not stickers. Shaft need not be LD. She's all (delightfully) FEM,... nails& hair done, wears PINK. No biker chic here ! Oh, she also works a tight budget 4o hr week, hence the $150 price.
Best,
Jay