My best friend and shooting partner is ill.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Yesterday, the love of my life, my best friend, my pool shooting partner was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. I will be suspending all my away-from-home pool activities to stay near her and help her physically and emotionally while she goes through this ordeal.

Let me tell you something about my wife....she's a crown jewel. She's every man who has a hobby's dream. Over the years she has let me purchase without any hesitation all the fishing, hunting, shooting, and pool gear that I ever wanted, and over the years I have wanted huge amounts. It is now a standing joke around our house that when I want another cue or case, I tell her it will be the last one I will ever buy. She just rolls her eyes and says "Yeah, I've heard that one before, about seven or eight times".

Anyway, I will still be coming here on AZB to post my opinions in various threads, so you're not rid of me yet.

I would like to ask if there are any prayer warriors in the community to please drop God a line on behalf of my little lady. Thanks in advance.

Maniac

Mooneye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our thoughts and prayers are with your wife and your family. May she have a speedy and full recovery.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Thoughts, and prayers, headed your way my friend.
Stay strong, and learn as much as you can so that you can make good solid decisions.
And, give her one of these from all of us. :kiss:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thoughts, and prayers, headed your way my friend.
Stay strong, and learn as much as you can so that you can make good solid decisions.
And, give her one of these from all of us. :kiss:

Couldn't say it better, so ditto.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I am very sorry to hear of your wife's illness. I hope everything goes well for her and you, she sounds like a gift from above!!! :angel2::angel2:

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a religious man but my thoughts are with you. Stay strong and carry on, hopefully everything works out for the best for you guys :rolleyes:

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about your Wife Maniac. Thoughts and Prayers for her, you, your family and friends. Keep Trust and Faith in your heart. She will beat this.

Blessings,

-Kat,

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
I bet SHE sees YOU the way YOU see HER Maniac. Your wife sounds like a true gem!
Times like this are a test of character. I am sure you will both get through it together.

Thoughtful prayers coming for both of you.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday, the love of my life, my best friend, my pool shooting partner was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. I will be suspending all my away-from-home pool activities to stay near her and help her physically and emotionally while she goes through this ordeal.

Let me tell you something about my wife....she's a crown jewel. She's every man who has a hobby's dream. Over the years she has let me purchase without any hesitation all the fishing, hunting, shooting, and pool gear that I ever wanted, and over the years I have wanted huge amounts. It is now a standing joke around our house that when I want another cue or case, I tell her it will be the last one I will ever buy. She just rolls her eyes and says "Yeah, I've heard that one before, about seven or eight times".

Anyway, I will still be coming here on AZB to post my opinions in various threads, so you're not rid of me yet.

I would like to ask if there are any prayer warriors in the community to please drop God a line on behalf of my little lady. Thanks in advance.

Maniac

My heart goes out to you, Maniac.

The day, six years ago, that Gail came home one Friday night to tell me she had just been diagnosed with cancer was the worst day of my life. Like you, my wife is my best friend.

My only counsel, which I doubt you need, is to stand by her and provide strength. That's the most important thing. To be strong for her when -- in those moments she will inevitably falter -- you can provide spiritual and physical support. Hold her hand, be at her side no matter how tough and ugly it gets.

You both have my prayers.

Lou Figueroa

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member

Maniac
Wow buddy that is not cool. We are definitely behind her in prayer and kind thoughts.

And I haven't been to your side of town in a long time, but if that pool lounge is still open, you go buy her a Jamaican and sweet tater fries and tell her I said thanks.

Blessings !
Jim Talmon