they were right.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

He's in Huge action right now at Griff's in Vegas

Poker Player vs Poker Player :)

Copy of A New Design (3).jpg

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
JRC, how many very good friends do you have?

I was not there but, I had several friends that lost a good deal on that match.....hehehe...

Two of those people were very good friends. I tried my best to get them to not get in that action......

One of the losers in that deal reminds me of it EVERY TIME I say I gonna make a trip to play tater.... I always laugh and tell him, most situations are only dangerous because you are unaware.

Be aware of your surroundings and all is good. Just comes with experience I guess.

Jeff

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone remember when Tedder played a top woman player at the time at the DCC a few years ago, getting the 7...He's hype and running out, gets to the 7 and its straight in the corner, between the side and the corner. The cue ball is about 2 feet away. He takes a break, comes back and wham...shoots it straight into the rail lol :thud: Game over

Jeanette Lee. Not so many people know that she was a high roller at pool, frequently playing in five figure sets five and ten years ago. She bet her own too!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

He's in Huge action right now at Griff's in Vegas

Poker Player vs Poker Player :)

View attachment 535924

First time I ever met Tommy (Dennis introduced me) he handed me a huge stack of hundreds and asked me to count them to see if there was over $20,000 there. I've held fifty grand "bricks" before and I took one look and told him it was well over twenty grand, more like fifty or sixty. He just smiled and put it back in the bag. Maybe he was testing me or something. I thought it was kind of weird since we had just met.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First time I ever met Tommy (Dennis introduced me) he handed me a huge stack of hundreds and asked me to count them to see if there was over $20,000 there. I've held fifty grand "bricks" before and I took one look and told him it was well over twenty grand, more like fifty or sixty. He just smiled and put it back in the bag. Maybe he was testing me or something. I thought it was kind of weird since we had just met.
Tommy used to always keep huge stack of cash in his pool cue case

I never thought that was a good idea lol

But he carries more cash than will fit in his pockets so i guess he has keep it somewhere :shrug:

And he's up 45k playing JRB now he was up 75k few mins ago lol

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Jeanette Lee. Not so many people know that she was a high roller at pool, frequently playing in five figure sets five and ten years ago. She bet her own too!

I was sitting at the chair by the side pocket for that entire match between Tedder and Jeanette.
He left the room for a few minutes when he got to his final pay ball, the 7, straight in the corner. He came back in and absolutely dogged it. Worst case of self sharking I have seen in all my years. Stunning.

He would have made a bet that he could make that seven ball ten times in a row for $thousands.....

Will Prout

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was sitting at the chair by the side pocket for that entire match between Tedder and Jeanette.
He left the room for a few minutes when he got to his final pay ball, the 7, straight in the corner. He came back in and absolutely dogged it. Worst case of self sharking I have seen in all my years. Stunning.

He would have made a bet that he could make that seven ball ten times in a row for $thousands.....

Will Prout

Dumping the rail?

Of it was his money and he took a break before shooting a straight in case ball...well that isn't too savy.

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He left the room for a few minutes when he got to his final pay ball,

So, between Tater and Lee, this all seems above board? No shenanigans? No coercion? Just a top notch player dogging the seven. Seems a bit weird to me. Where did he go for a few minutes? Edit: Was George in the room?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
So, between Tater and Lee, this all seems above board? No shenanigans? No coercion? Just a top notch player dogging the seven. Seems a bit weird to me. Where did he go for a few minutes? Edit: Was George in the room?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Jeanette doesn't play that game! She's in it to win it and she will bet high on herself. Bad assumption here.