I Was Thinking Deeply About A Particular Aspect Of Pool

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
but then the snow melted enough that I can actually go to my local room and play some pool so, enough thinking and more doing............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :wink::):cool::p

hint hint hint hint hint hint

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
but then the snow melted enough that I can actually go to my local room and play some pool so, enough thinking and more doing............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :wink::):cool::p

It’s good to drive through snow to get to the pool hall...
...gives you some drift sense.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Even when you're playing at the poolroom, it does no harm to think … about what you're doing.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
concerning the original post

I know exactly what you mean,I have been that way all my life

Also kicking chicken I think you meant this as a source of good humor

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Dreams, in which you saw billiard table, billiard ball, or participate in a game of billiards can be interpreted quite differently, depending on the sleep of the whole plot. This dream can predict success in business, bright feeling and maybe warn about the problems in the area ​​life, and possible erroneous steps.

If you see billiards in your dream, it means that you might violate the law; perform the wrong, illegal actions; it is a sign of litigation in court; problems in relationships and deceit of friends.

A dream, in which you see the game of billiards and participated in it, usually means your desire to violate or circumvent the law. This may be a direct warning of the danger that threatens you as a result of these wrong actions; and it might push you to ​​the right solution after all.

If you dream of a billiard ball it indicates your bad relationships with others; and deceit of friends.

To dream of a billiard table, it means a danger of losing friends and loved ones; to deception and intrigue; for luck in love. Such dreams often indicate potential problems in the relationship with your friends.

If in your dream you saw an empty pool table with billiard balls on it, the dream foretells you cheats, errors of friends, and betrayal from anyone of them.

If you played billiards and even have won, this dream foretells you a victory in all your endeavors, and speedy overthrow of enemies.

If somebody tried to cheat you while playing billiards, it means that you should be wary of fake people who are able to deceive.

Dreams are very interesting phenomenon that scientists have been studying for thousands of years. But in fact, in almost every dream that a person can memorize after a night it is possible to find useful information. Interpretation of the dream is a fun and entertaining process, and most importantly, with the help of them we can avoid troubles in life, be prepared for different turns of events.

For example, you can easily interpret what billiard means if you see it in the dream.

So, some downers say, that playing a game of billiards, means that in real life you will be disappointed or offended by someone.

Unfortunately, joyful dream in which you constantly win during the game, in reality indicates business stagnation, and unsuccessful attempts to get rich.

If you dreamed of a game in which you lose and the opponent openly rejoice about this fact, it means that in reality you will soon experience success in own business. If on the contrary, you are happy about his lost, the dream promises you peace and tranquility at home, in the family, and at work.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
KIND OF REMINDS ME OF JACK HANDY....
" I WAS WALKING THRU THE WOODS AND CAME ACROSS A SKULL,
I WONDERED,
WHO HAD THIS PERSON BEEN ,
AND WHY DID HE HAVE HORNS ON THE SIDES OF HIS HEAD :eek:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A table in the basement solves that problem.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had been reading a number of threads here lately in which there was so much arguing even more than usual causing me to think do some of these guys ever get to play or are they so interested in getting the last word on internet forum arguments that they don't leave enough time to actually go play pool.

Hopefully, I'll always remember to leave time for both.
:wink:

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Do you not have the desire to decipher your dreams now? Or is that just me?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No kiddin. There should be a mandatory daily time-on-table for being on here. Less keypad, more kicks.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
I had been reading a number of threads here lately in which there was so much arguing even more than usual causing me to think do some of these guys ever get to play or are they so interested in getting the last word on internet forum arguments that they don't leave enough time to actually go play pool.

Hopefully, I'll always remember to leave time for both.
:wink:

For some of us, it’s our job to cause disruption in whatever way we can.
I mean, we were sent here to destroy from within.
I do my small part for the Motherland by posting memes on over 30+ chat rooms daily.

Attachments

• C71C9C9E-4B40-4FE9-A36A-B059C17ACFA9.jpeg
    C71C9C9E-4B40-4FE9-A36A-B059C17ACFA9.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited: