★★ The Super Billiards Expo ★★ 25th Annual ★★

Isidar

Registered
My live stream says "here" and is a black screen (see below). Today is Day 3 right? (that's the package I bought)

38b7066583.png

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Hatchet Man is carving up Earl........up 11-4. I have never seen Earl miss this many balls in my life.

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Stream problems

Stream continues to constantly freeze. I have tried changing settings and search engines but the problem continues. Also getting "server stopped responding " error message. Please inform or adjust on your end.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate that everyone uses this audiovideoweb service. Their html5 player doesn't work well. I get good performance using the Flash player on a laptop, but how many people want to use a computer and Flash player for streaming? It's perfect for the 1990s, but most people today are using mobile, and Flash is dead tech.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I'm using the HTML5. The only time the audio goes in and out is at the beginning of a match during the pre-match commercials. I just refresh the page, re-login, and then everything works great.

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we actually not going to see the 2 PM men's matches so we can watch women's pool. If I would have known this I would have kept my money:angry:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Are we actually not going to see the 2 PM men's matches so we can watch women's pool. If I would have known this I would have kept my money:angry:
Nice day for a drive......
U can still make it.
I'm watching Shane right now.

s0lidz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

For $40 I'd like to see the men's semis. But what are ya gonna do?