AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2001 Rick Howard ~
4 pt. Ebony into BEM, 4 veneers
Solid Ivory joint 3/8x10
White w/ green spec linen
1 - Maple with Westinghouse Micarta ferrule and Chandivert Champion Tip
2 - Maple with Ivory ferrule and Triangle tip

I would love to show this off but can't post pictures, tried many times.
I'll gladly email pics to anyone that'll volunteer to post them for me!

At the top of the,forum there,is a sticky...it got me,throu it to where I could,post pics right from my phone.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
1 of the 5 EDC cues I have, 2 are set up for an extension, so probably one of those.

Still have the Ted Harris I played with for ~15 years.

There are also Searing Cues in progress so we shall see.

I'd play with a broom if a place would open up.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one is getting me through my Corona practice sessions

C7500E1C-EEC6-4675-86D6-CDED0AF99724.jpeg

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Year 15 of using my Barracuda snooker cue. Play just about every day. I use it for Snooker, Chinese 8 ball and American Pool. All original parts. Good as new, 9.5 mm tip. Brass ferule. Ash.

Cost me about $20 or so with a nice case from Goodwill.

I buy a cue at the thrift store about once a month or so. Try it. Put it in on my display rack in my billiards room then pick up the Barracuda. Likely nothing special about it other than I’m used to it.. Cues are just sticks with tips.

Advice...stay with one cue.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only because I had to switch to a wrapless cue due to a problem with the fingertips on my grip hand - Iorgov.

Prior to that an Osage orange Woodworth.

Prior to that a Schon SL-5.

Still own all three and they all roll straight and play great but only play with the Iorgov.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing with today?

Myself.

Seriously, I have a 1987 nine point wrapless Southwest.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Meucci

Solid black power piston butt w finish over thread and a black dot shaft. About ten years in on this cue and it's still perfect.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last week I was playing with tarpon. The hill tide at Boca Grande absolutely went off. Week before a couple of blackfin tuna, mostly kingfish And we even got a sailfish in 50 FT of water. Not unheard of but still kinda cool and rare. With this weekend being Memorial Day we are going to try and run past everyone and hit a little known wreck 92 miles out. Maybe troll up a wahoo or two before stopping at a yellowtail and lane spot we have. It seems the fishing rods come out more than the Mobley these days.

blehnhard

Registered
Just put a Mezz into play about 3 weeks ago (EC7- WMP with WX-700 shaft). Only playing twice a week at a neighbors for about 2 hours each time. No chance to put in any serious practice time as our clubhouse which has 2 tables has been closed due to virus.

Still getting used to the new cue.

Prior to that McDermott G-229 for the past 4.5 years.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Last night it was my usual player, my D 19 McDermott with a G-Core. I also have a D 11, a Viking from the same era, Schon, original Titlist, a Titlist conversion, and a Snap On McDermott.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I put jute rope on this cause I felt like I needed something better to grab on to,
I'm really liking that soft rubbery stuff now though, may work, the thing of it is I had to
take down the butt to get the rope to be not so high (thickness) on the wrap. Needs a new tip also.

working on my new case now though,
anybody have an idea what wood it is, the case?
It has a mahogany like grain, not stained but has watco teak oil on it,
quite clear stuff, the wood is close to it's natural color.
I just haven't seen a mahogany cut with so many knots in it. could be a 2nd grade, not likely though coming from the falcon jet supply.

cueandcase.jpg

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some guy named Gus from Pennsylvania....he seems to have potential.

Attachments

• GUS Brothers 5.jpg
    GUS Brothers 5.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 293
  • GUS Brothers 4.jpg
    GUS Brothers 4.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 280