Any luck with InMotion cnc (xzero) responses, information?

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Given that the company has changed names it seams, or in partner with?
I know their facebook page is still xzero. Has anyone here had any
issue getting information? I sent them an email, but still no response
as of this morning. Their website does not even list prices, and limited, now,
to only a few size options.

Any makers gone with another company to use in this profession?

str8eight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've talked to him multiple times on Facebook. I can't really provide an alternative but I can tell you that the xzero guy is extremely unreliable....to me at least. I'd ask him prices and he'd get back with me a week later with a price for a machine that he couldn't really give me specs for. Originally wanted a raptor but since all of this I am extremely happy with my second hand flash cut.

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've talked to him multiple times on Facebook. I can't really provide an alternative but I can tell you that the xzero guy is extremely unreliable....to me at least. I'd ask him prices and he'd get back with me a week later with a price for a machine that he couldn't really give me specs for. Originally wanted a raptor but since all of this I am extremely happy with my second hand flash cut.

Thats my concern. The lack of support in the long run. Looking at Laguna or Baileigh. I know its a huge price swing, but what you get behind it over all is a plus in my book.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
From what I understand, I think his name is George, had a stroke awhile back and since then it's been chaotic in regards to getting parts and support.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Raptor

I had cash in hand and tried to buy a mini raptor multiple times. He told me to use his store front Web site. I did that twice but he never got back to me with payment info. I tried facebook messages and could never get one purchased.

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had cash in hand and tried to buy a mini raptor multiple times. He told me to use his store front Web site. I did that twice but he never got back to me with payment info. I tried facebook messages and could never get one purchased.

wow............

aphelps1

Phelps Custom Cues
Silver Member
What the address of his store front Web site?

Alan

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cnc

thats the one on the facebook page. outside of that, i cant lead you any place else.

Yeah, that is his website but for a while he had a store front site that you could build a cnc package and put in a shopping cart like most sites. He was then supposed to follow up with payment info after he confirmed all the options but he just never did.

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
I've been a big proponent of George and his offerings.. That being said, he has refused to remain on here to answer questions, even when he was well. Recently, he asked me to basically endorse some of his "new" machines. However, since I lack a wealth of knowledge, I don't feel qualified....especially considering he won't come here to field questions. There are numerous cuemakers, and other woodworkers, that are using his machines successfully...several of them(even though I've been shown no consideration) because of me, but I feel that he is now lacking the support needed to maintain a reliable business. George and I have talked at length.....this isn't personal. I have both a mini and a Predator, but based on what I've learned.......I don't think it's the best option.

As usual, I expect to be burned at the stake for my opinion.....flame away...

aphelps1

Phelps Custom Cues
Silver Member
Randy, I appreciate your candor on the subject. I've asked about these machines before, but have not gotten a reply from George. Please share your recommendations or PM me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Alan