Hager

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does John Hager jr still play. He had a pretty high gear and at one time in early 2000's was in the top 3 in Texas

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked a question awhile back about a one pocket match in Conyers Georgia. I believe Hagar played Scott Frost on a incredibly gaffed tight table. It wasn't for a huge amount but it was at least a few K.

As I remember Hagar won...probably with a small spot...but he won nevertheless.

This was probably 10 years ago.

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Hagar

John had/has health issues and that may be why he isn't out so much. He was/is a very talented player and played very well for high stakes. He was schooled by his Dad, John Sr. and the King of Hustlers, Vernon Elliott. Always enjoyed watching him play.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
John had/has health issues and that may be why he isn't out so much. He was/is a very talented player and played very well for high stakes. He was schooled by his Dad, John Sr. and the King of Hustlers, Vernon Elliott. Always enjoyed watching him play.

Yes sir. I don't think there was a move he didn't know. His knowledge of the game was immense. Haven't seen him since the early 2000's when he was hanging around CJs in Dallas.

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a 30k score against Scott Frost getting 10-5 I believe. He was stealing. He got his 5k for playing and went to OKC and lost it. That was when Scott was taking all of Dippys money.

Last edited: