Apa not disclosing covid19 infected players???

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember Tommie1351, he had Polio as child, kept him out of being sent to Vietnam, or service.

Yes some people were unlucky, we just took chances. When you can Guarantee something in the next 12 Hours buy Powerball tickets, and strike it rich.

Today is Anniversary of 09-11-2001, who could have predicted it would be unsafe to be on one if 4 planes that day. The Two in to World Trade Center, One in to Pentagon, One that Passangers apprently took down over PA, White House Bound.

Something to think on. People still fly to travel, drive, take a walk, ride bicycles. FREE WILL.

Yes and if you need to commit suicide, you can! FREE Will. You can staple your penis to a post also!!

A lot of people don't take advantage of these freedoms and i'll be damned if i know why!!

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Yes and if you need to get to commit suicide, you can! FREE Will. You can staple your penis to a post also!!

A lot pf people don't take advantage of these freedoms and i'll be damned if i know why!!

They choose not too of their FREE WILL. How good are you at predicting the future? If your good you could be well off.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They choose not too of their FREE WILL. How good are you at predicting the future? If your good you could be well off.

Who says i am not well off? I predict the sun will rise in the east for the next 2 weeks and that we will have a surge in Covid beginning this fall. I predict i will die one day but Im going to pass on stepping in front of a train this month.