Indyq ''Black Friday Sale''...Up to 40% Off

mfarrey71

CueNut71
Silver Member
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
I like how they have $100 off their GTF tooled cases and they are still more than Seybert's everyday price!
Just an observation!

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This guy still has cues on his site from 2 years ago...it's just as easy to take it down,then to put "sold" on it.......that guy is rude,and a idiot I would NEVER buy a cue from him...

Last edited:

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
All of these gtf cases were less than this on his site a while back. He raises the price $100 and then gives a $100 discount. Ok sure, I will go for that, lmao.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
All of these gtf cases were less than this on his site a while back. He raises the price $100 and then gives a $100 discount. Ok sure, I will go for that, lmao.

But if you really have to ask how expensive his Schick is then you can't afford it!

lol.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never heard of him

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,174

4scarecrow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
indyq

I made the mistake of asking for pricing on a Schick SP once. I was told that I must not be a serious buyer and ridiculed for wasting his time via one of Roy's priceless emails. Seriously, how hard would it be for him to simply price the cues on his site??? Since then I've never again considered buying ANYTHING from Roy. Roy, if you are reading this, GFY.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have never seen someone so universally regarded as such a poor retailer. Yet, he must be selling cues to someone as he is still in business. It ain't from me though.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Other than the Mike Stacey cues, 90% of everything else has been sold.

How many cues does he actually have in stock I wonder? Or does it look more impressive to have pics of so many cues regardless of whether they are available or not...

I have been wanting to try a Nitti for a long time now and should have pulled the trigger on one offered a while back but didn't. But definitely not looking for a plain jane with no points.

Thanks for the head up though on the sale!!

Gary

wambamcam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Have also tried dealing with Roy about a cue years ago, and he is without a doubt a POS. How does a person like him ever get into business.

Compare him to someone like Cornerstone, and you'll see the difference.

Otterman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I don't typically post anything negative about someone, but I feel compelled to share my experience with Mr. Malott so others here don't have to endure the same. I actually purchased a nice Jim Murnak case from him a couple years ago for my son's Christmas present and had a good transaction with Roy. I emailed him a month later to see if he had any more in stock as I intended to buy one for myself. He responded by email after midnight on Saturday telling me what he had. The next morning I see his response, plus a follow up email sent from him around 8:00 a.m. berating me for not responding to him immediately and that I obviously can't afford the case and I should just go buy a cheap case made in China from someone else. And this is after I'd already bought the same case from him only 1 month before! The guy just obviously has some serious mental problems and there's no way I'd ever contact him again, much less buy anything from him.

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
He went off on me.....I might still have the emails somewhere....total wack job...he had one of my old cogs on his website...when I asked about a possible trade and cash(on my end) he went nuts....f-that guy....

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
WOW! Is there someone who has something good to say about that guy?
So far that Roy character sounds like the guy to stay away from.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
WOW! Is there someone who has something good to say about that guy?
So far that Roy character sounds like the guy to stay away from.

He's rude, overpriced, and psycho.....but his website LOOKS nice (there's the nice comment ;) ).

Years and years ago, I tried to buy one of his PJ SW cues AT HIS ASKING PRICE!!! I told him I was a no-haggle buyer, period. My only request from him was to verify that the cue was straight.

He lost his mind, and told me I was not in a position to buy one of his cues.

I told him to break a rib and suck himself off...and haven't even considered looking at his stuff since then.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
He's rude, overpriced, and psycho.....but his website LOOKS nice (there's the nice comment ;) ).

Years and years ago, I tried to buy one of his PJ SW cues AT HIS ASKING PRICE!!! I told him I was a no-haggle buyer, period. My only request from him was to verify that the cue was straight.

He lost his mind, and told me I was not in a position to buy one of his cues.

I told him to break a rib and suck himself off...and haven't even considered looking at his stuff since then.
Ouch!
Naw, I do not need his business. I have plenty of A..holes locally.