Cognoscenti Bocote Sneaky Conversion

Csanchez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After much consideration, I've decided to part ways with this cue.

Up for sale is a gorgeous, gorgeous Bocote Sneaky Pete Conversion done by Joe Gold of Cognoscenti Cues. Pictures do this cue no justice, I can't take enough to show the amazing graining in the cue. I'd say theres maybe an hour of playing time on this cue, if that.

Here are the specs:

- Highly figured Bocote four point sneaky pete, into maple
- White elphoryn buttcap and forearm joint
- silver rings
- 14.7oz, 28 ¾" butt
- Black G10 pin
- 3.9oz, 28 ¾" shaft
- 13.00mm
- Ivory ferrule
- Zan Hybrid Max tip

SOLD

Last edited:

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sweet Cog! I don't think I've ever seen a Cognoscenti Sneaky Pete before. Good luck with the sale.

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
773 area code...your close to me...I’m in Mokena. Been to Joey’s old shop...it was when he did his first run of 15 BEM cues...I tried for about 1/2 hr for him to make me a plane one with no inlays...didn’t work...how the hell did you talk him into a SP ????

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Wow, now thats a rarity. The pin isnt Joeys standard 7/16 either, that leaves a lot of options for other shafts. Sweet cue.

Csanchez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, now thats a rarity. The pin isnt Joeys standard 7/16 either, that leaves a lot of options for other shafts. Sweet cue.

It is Joey's pin & thread, just deceiving in that picture. I have a few of his other cues, all the shafts thread on.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
It is Joey's pin & thread, just deceiving in that picture. I have a few of his other cues, all the shafts thread on.

Ok, it did look a little different from that angle...its 7/16x11 then. Joey's construction and finish is on another level, ive never hit a ball with a spliced cue of his but all the others have been superb. Cant say I blame you if you end up keeping it.

Csanchez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, it did look a little different from that angle...its 7/16x11 then. Joey's construction and finish is on another level, ive never hit a ball with a spliced cue of his but all the others have been superb. Cant say I blame you if you end up keeping it.

His cues play like nothing like other cues out there, imo. His shafts set him apart as well. The quality and feel are awesome, better than any other maple shaft out there. Again, my opinion.