Sold Item

ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Carmeli Pin

Updated the posting with the pin type. It's the same pin that Carmeli uses on ALL of his cues. It's a 3/8x10 (Modified) pin. The only only pictures I have are the ones that I have already posted. Thanks, Mike

wild8bill9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Carmeli wrapless

Curious what your best price shipped is? I had an earlier AC with that logo and loved the way it played. Then later I met Arial in Vegas and he made me another and now both are on my wish I had them back list. 2020 is my year to downsize my collection a bit also but you never know with bonuses, first cue in a while I have had an interest in. Thanks for your time, Bill

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bill i can promise you mike is a great guy to deal with and I KNOW he will give you a great,no haggling,cash price...( i bought 2 carmellis from him myself) and he is very fair in his pricing...he knows we are all looking for a deal and he will probably give you a price ( if you aren,t a tire kicker or trying to steal) that will be acceptable and leave you room if you decide to trade or sell it later.i personally had not hit with ariels cues before,but knowing that pagulayan and a couple other top pinoy players use his cues,I wanted to try them...they hit so SOLID and stiff(in a good way lol) not trying to use the overused “ hits like a southwest” but the one i bought with burl and ebony,certainly does...thats pretty high praise in my book