Playing Pool virtually?!

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
WARNING: Playing virtual 8 Ball Pool can be adictive!

8 Ball Pool (by MINICLIP)

H E L P, this dam... virtual 8 Ball Pool game is getting pretty adictive!

I'm playing Pool (in real) now for well over 3 decades! So when a friend of mine told me to download that 8 Ball Pool (by MINICLIP) on my phone, I was very sceptic, that I'll like it...

But now, 4 - 5 weeks later, I just can't stop playing that dam... game!

"Btw over 100'000'000 people from all around the world already downloaded it!"

Even if the banks don't react the way they should, impossible balls become possible (for ex. balls which are snooker or to cut over 95°) and the spin is depending on the cue you're using and had to buy (no matter how good your stroke is), I sadly must admit, that I really love that virtual 8 Ball game!

It seems as longer I keep playing; I'm getting more and more addicted!!!

MY ADVICE to all of you, who don't know this virtual phone game, or at least never played it: DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! YOU MAY LIKE IT...

To all the others who're already playing virtual 8 Ball Pool, WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES? Please give me YOUR feedback!

Best wishes to all of you, Roberto (Al Capool)

P.S. Please excuse my bad Swiss and Italian influenced English

... sorry but I want to go play the next match ... lol…

Attachments

• PA050001.jpg
    PA050001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 236
  • PA050005.jpg
    PA050005.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 238
  • PA050002.jpg
    PA050002.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

app4dstn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've had it on my phone about 3 months now. have gone through several periods of heavy play for a day or two, then not thinking about it for 2 or 3 weeks.

nowadays i play the Quick Fire game mostly. i had accumulated maybe 20-25 "dollars" getting up to level 14. didn't play for a while, then noticed my 6 year old daughter got into the game, and figured out how to get into the in-app purchases and drained it all on what? fancy message packs? i wasn't bummed (i did use it as a parent-child teaching moment though), so i guess i'm not too wrapped up in it.

once i got the cue that has (iirc) spin at 3 and power at 2, it became fun. fwiw, my high score in quick fire is... 18000-ish. i think the hi run was maybe 50-55 balls.. but did a bust out blast on 3 of the racks. it's pretty cool when you can actually set up a 14.1 style break shot as you get down to 4,3,2 balls left. i've gone over 15K 3 or 4 times... over 10K maybe 15 times. i wish i could turn off the guideline on quick fire.

al-capool

Silver Member
Does it help improve your real life game?

IMO not much! But at least you can see the quit "precise" aiming points and angles. But only from above.
Now concerning the position game of the CB, in which order to put the OB's, how to resolve problematic situations and tactical moves, I would say it could help you a little bit in your real life game!
But that's JMO.

Last edited:

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8 Ball Pool (by MINICLIP)

HEEEEEELP, this dam... virtual 8 Ball Pool game is getting pretty adictive!

I'm playing Pool (in real) now for well over 3 decades! So when a friend of mine told me to download that 8 Ball Pool (by MINICLIP) on my phone, I was very sceptic, that I'll like it...

But now, 4 - 5 weeks later, I just can't stop playing that dam... game!

"Btw over 100'000'000 people from all around the world already downloaded it!"

Even if the banks don't react the way they should, impossible balls become possible (for ex. balls which are snooker or to cut over 95°) and the spin is depending on the cue you're using and had to buy (no matter how good your stroke is), I sadly must admit, that I really love that virtual 8 Ball game!

It seems as longer I keep playing, I'm getting more and more addictet!!!

MY ADVICE to all of you, who don't know this virtual phone game, or at least never played it: DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! YOU MAY LIKE IT...

To all the others who're already playing virtual 8 Ball Pool, WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES? Please give me YOUR feedback!

Best wishes to all of you, Roberto (Al Capool)

P.S. Please excuse my bad Swiss and Italian influenced English

... sorry but I must go play the next match ... lol

I personally like: http://www.3366.com/game/84079.shtml

Click the picture of the pool table on the left side.
I like the sounds and layout on this one.

No doubt, you'll have to click through a bit if you don't know Chinese.

Last edited:

al-capool

Silver Member
Who plays it too?

Am I really the only AZB-Member who's addictet of this virtual ~@# :'( :-( 8 Ball Pool game?!

Last edited:

UpMySleeves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually like this game too. I think the physics behind the game are the most accurate of all the others I've tried. Force and spin seem to have an impact on tragectory, and there does seem to be a little bit of throw. I love playing safety with people who have no 8-ball strategy, and these saftey games have helped towards my 70% win rate :)

ronlovespool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to play miniclip 8 ball a lot, I was playing the million coin games. But there's a game for Apple called real money pool that I play now I'm up over 100 dollars.

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if it's available for Apple like it is for android, but lookup "Virtual Pool". It's better than all of the other games.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

stonefish

Registered
I've been playing this game for a couple of years and have gone through intense phases of addiction. Got my bank balance up to about $50m but then lost it all on the all-in option lol and had to start again.

You can literally pot balls from any angle, but as someone else mentioned if you adopt some basic pool strategy the vast majority of players will just crumble and make stupid mistakes.

RMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

al-capool

Silver Member
I hate cheaters!

Somebody of you mentioned yesterday 8 Ball Pool Hack on YouTube
Btw who was it? I can't find it anymore. I would like to thank and add him some reputation points, for that really precious Information!

Well, I went there and what I discovered was just disapointing and frustrating!

They show and explain you precisely, how to cheat in many different ways and on almost every thing of that game!
Which basically is a game FOR FREE!

When I saw that, I really felt very stupid and naive!
While I'm trying hard for weeks to assemble as much coins as possible, by playing Match after Match and many Tournaments, some other "smart" people prefer going the easier and much faster way, by cheating!
They just log in in to the PC and in a few minutes they can put as many Millions of coins they want, on their virtual account! Without to shoot 1 single shot or spending 2 Cents! Same if they want to add for ex. over 1'000 tries on the spinning wheel of fortune (on Minigames)... while I can turn it once and have to wait again at least 24 hrs for the next try...

I really can't understand that people, who always have to prove their knowledge and ability to hack everything! I even understand less, those who're using this cheating helps!

What kind of competition is that?
That's like you would in real life put with the hand your last 4-5 balls and the 8 in the pockets! While your opponent is 1 minute away, ordering a beer at the Bar and when he's coming back you'll tell him, you ran out the table...!? Very sportive and fair! No?

It still has one very positive effect, at least for me! In less than 5 minutes my addiction for that game diminished a lot!

KR to all of you, Roberto (Al Capool)

P.S. Sorry for the lenght of this Post and my bad Swiss and Italian influenced English.

Last edited: