Here ya' go ONE POCKET FANS !!!!!!!!!!

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he wasn't such an accomplished billiards player, I might say he got lucky avoiding the scratch off the back of that ball... Great shot from a guy who still plays old school one-pocket.

Also, best table demeanor in the business.

Last edited:

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the best ever!

Rafael was one of the best all around players ever. I dont think he'll be a Derby, but look for him in 2019, he's working on coming back.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there is a better rafael shot in one of fastlennys or roy bigtrucks 1p videos. can't remember the opponent unfortunately.. if it's still online i can look for it. real magic

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there is a better rafael shot in one of fastlennys or roy bigtrucks 1p videos. can't remember the opponent unfortunately.. if it's still online i can look for it. real magic

Attachments

• 34929077d1cd4f098e7ce8bcc2a94f8a.jpg
    34929077d1cd4f098e7ce8bcc2a94f8a.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 250

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Of all the great shots Efren has made, my favorite was one of the simpler ones.
...it;s on. I think, an old ACCUStat tape, can’t remember how old or what tournament.

...it’s last ball in a one pocket game, naturally...the object ball is in the middle of the short
Rail....almost froze...the cue ball is on the same rail...almost froze..a few inches away...
...leaving Efren straight into his opponent’s pocket.
,,,no room to spin-bank back into his pocket...
...but the obvious safe shots give you no advantage...just stalemates...
...Efren examines it a few times...jacks up his cue for a grand masse...spins around the ball...
...brushing it on the way by....and leaves the guy with the same shot...
....looking at his own pocket....

That’s when I started following Efren’s one pocket career....
...he was bringing new stuff to the game.