What do I do?

D

Danny Harriman

It's too bad that the people who are in charge of promoting pool including the US Open click are the ones in charge, I am playing rotation pool real well. I would not mind playing in the open but I would respectfully request that either Brady or Frank pay my late fee and my entry out of the $ I'm owed from one of the UPA's sanctioned tournaments that I did play and compete in and not get paid. I don't care about seeding, you have to play top players sooner or later, I don't think I'm terribly disliked but at the same time I find it amazing that one person or maybe two can eliminate me from being able to compete in this event. Even though 9 ball is not near as much of a 'ball' as it once was I still feel I am capable of winning this event. So can one org. sabatage me? If I decided to play in the Open it would have to be either Brady or Frank paying my entry. Berry Behrman (Brady's Dad) told me that he has nothing to do with his son's business affairs and does not care if I play or not. I would offer this scenario, a young top pro golfer enters a big pro tourney and the promoter and or org. fails to make good on the prize $ - so what does he do? Do you think he calls the org. and say's I don't care if I get paid or not just let me play next yr. in your big Open. The only thing is I am not laughing too loud cause I want to play and it never ceases to amaze me that the players would keep returning to a tournament not knowing for sure whether they will get paid. Please remember that no one on this planet wants to play or compete anymore than me. The promoters of the US Open make their own bed and I will still remain one of the best players in the World, and before anyone says I might not be capable of winning the Open remember the past two champion's will not play me heads up on their own $. Of course I would not play 9 ball I would naturally play 10 ball where you may break soft if you don't like your $. I would suggest that we have a new US Open maybe make it Bank Pool related, and please lets keep the crooks out of the promotional end of this. I don't have the answer but if you think I'm not playing in the Open cause I can't get along or maybe I'm a crybaby then you are sadly mistaken and your being brainwashed. I AM NOT AN OUTCAST. I will allways be one of the top players in the world. Meanwhile back at the ranch what happens if a recognized player from the Philippenes did not get paid? I think Brady Behrman or Frank would have coughed up the $ only because of who they are. I don't expect to be treated any better or worse but a wise person whom I looked up to as a kid once told me "don't go back where you feel your not welcomed". I tried to work out a payment plan with Brady and Frank cause I have owed people $ before, $50.00 a month would have worked for me but we must understand that were dealing with people who don't care about their reputation as they have made posts on this forum and have the audacity to lie to you and everyone else on this and say that I had been paid. As Ace Ventura would say LAWHOO-SA-HER ie Looser Ohh and Frank he is the best liar as he sounds like a lawyer who enjoys his ability too twist the truth with his statement 'talkin bout' me using the fact that I had not been paid in one of his tournaments as a bargaining tool for not paying my sanctioning fee. Frank you my fellow have found your nitch, congrats your a natural liar, I guess it would not have helped the popularity of his little copany to say that the we can't afford to pay Danny.
Sincerely, Danny Harriman (Bronze Medalist at the 14.1 World Championships)

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny was the tournament that you didn't get paid for the Q master tournament Brady ran the year after the first Masters that Efren won ? Or was it the US Open 911 year ? I seem to remember problems with both events that Brady ran while Barry was in jail. Either way you should be paid and should be playing right now in the first round and are about 99% to make it into the money. Good luck and hope to see you at Atlanta or Louisville soon.

Leonard

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:
It's too bad that the people who are in charge of promoting pool including the US Open click are the ones in charge, I am playing rotation pool real well. I would not mind playing in the open but I would respectfully request that either Brady or Frank pay my late fee and my entry out of the $ I'm owed from one of the UPA's sanctioned tournaments that I did play and compete in and not get paid. I don't care about seeding, you have to play top players sooner or later, I don't think I'm terribly disliked but at the same time I find it amazing that one person or maybe two can eliminate me from being able to compete in this event. Even though 9 ball is not near as much of a 'ball' as it once was I still feel I am capable of winning this event. So can one org. sabatage me? If I decided to play in the Open it would have to be either Brady or Frank paying my entry. Berry Behrman (Brady's Dad) told me that he has nothing to do with his son's business affairs and does not care if I play or not. I would offer this scenario, a young top pro golfer enters a big pro tourney and the promoter and or org. fails to make good on the prize $ - so what does he do? Do you think he calls the org. and say's I don't care if I get paid or not just let me play next yr. in your big Open. The only thing is I am not laughing too loud cause I want to play and it never ceases to amaze me that the players would keep returning to a tournament not knowing for sure whether they will get paid. Please remember that no one on this planet wants to play or compete anymore than me. The promoters of the US Open make their own bed and I will still remain one of the best players in the World, and before anyone says I might not be capable of winning the Open remember the past two champion's will not play me heads up on their own $. Of course I would not play 9 ball I would naturally play 10 ball where you may break soft if you don't like your $. I would suggest that we have a new US Open maybe make it Bank Pool related, and please lets keep the crooks out of the promotional end of this. I don't have the answer but if you think I'm not playing in the Open cause I can't get along or maybe I'm a crybaby then you are sadly mistaken and your being brainwashed. I AM NOT AN OUTCAST. I will allways be one of the top players in the world. Meanwhile back at the ranch what happens if a recognized player from the Philippenes did not get paid? I think Brady Behrman or Frank would have coughed up the $ only because of who they are. I don't expect to be treated any better or worse but a wise person whom I looked up to as a kid once told me "don't go back where you feel your not welcomed". I tried to work out a payment plan with Brady and Frank cause I have owed people $ before, $50.00 a month would have worked for me but we must understand that were dealing with people who don't care about their reputation as they have made posts on this forum and have the audacity to lie to you and everyone else on this and say that I had been paid. As Ace Ventura would say LAWHOO-SA-HER ie Looser Ohh and Frank he is the best liar as he sounds like a lawyer who enjoys his ability too twist the truth with his statement 'talkin bout' me using the fact that I had not been paid in one of his tournaments as a bargaining tool for not paying my sanctioning fee. Frank you my fellow have found your nitch, congrats your a natural liar, I guess it would not have helped the popularity of his little copany to say that the we can't afford to pay Danny.

Barry Behrman has done more for the sport of pool than you could ever hope to do. The US Open has nothing to do with Brady Behrman and never has so I don't really see how your argument holds any salt here. I've known Barry for 20 years and have never known him to show any favoritism to any player or group of players like the ones from the "Philippenes" as you mentioned. I personally think you should have shown a little more class than to come on a public forum and bad mouth someone who has dedicated most of their life to promoting a sport that we all love just because his son owes you money from like 5 years ago. so... what should you do? I'd suggest you buy some cheese to go with that wine...

Sincerely, Brandon Pureza (Didn't win the 14.1 World Championships either)

Last edited:

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
branpureza said:
Barry Behrman has done more for the sport of pool than you could ever hope to do. The US Open has nothing to do with Brady Behrman and never has so I don't really see how your argument holds any salt here. I've known Barry for 20 years and have never known him to show any favoritism to any player or group of players like the ones from the "Philippenes" as you mentioned. I personally think you should have shown a little more class than to come on a public forum and bad mouth someone who has dedicated most of their life to promoting a sport that we all love just because his son owes you money from like 5 years ago. so... what should you do? I'd suggest you buy some cheese to go with that wine...

Sincerely, Brandon Pureza (Didn't win the 14.1 World Championships either)

Berry has done a lot for pool, but he has also stiffed people (me for $500) I am sick of people thinking just because a promoter loves pool it gives him the right to lie about guarenteed money, cut prize funds, stiff players, etc. I am someone who has been stiffed by both Berry and Brady. When is it ok to guarentee added money then cut the prize fund if you don't make what you expected?
As far as not showing favortism you better check past opens when seeding occurred. I like the guy but how does Dave Bollman get seeded oh that's right he is Berry's house pro and friend. I have been stiffed and seen alot of top players stiffed by Berry. I choose to not go to the open or sponser anyone playing in the open till the prize money is secure. Three times I watched shady things occur with the prize money and granted things occured (9/11, a snowstorm, etc) that affected the gate but that is part of promoting I watched him make a mint a few years. It may not be popular to come on a public forum and air dirty laundry, but some people have been burned for a good chunk of change by the Behrmen's. I hope he does well with the tournaments and pays some of the people he short changed in the past. As with Kevin Trudeau I won't hold my breath waiting for promised payments.

D

Danny Harriman

GOOD post huckster, and I too hope the tournament goes well - must say however in this one I have more respect for the players than the promoters. When I talked to Berry I was sincere, he however was Mr. Know it all to me, and did not care that his son had stiffed me and lied to me over and over and " ". People like this are people who think they know all about someone based on just what they have heard, I'm not in the Virginia spotlights but I may again compete in the Open some day. I would love to see Berry handing me a huge check, but he probably thinks I could never win, I guess that is why he is a promoter. As far as Bran Pureza I would switch brands. But keep posting your opinion matters about as much as mine. Ohh and one more item that I may have left out for mr pureza, your wrong about Brady having nothing to do with the Open. He has ALLWAYS helped run the Open including the website and other forms of advertising for the US open.

Last edited:

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
huckster said:
Berry has done a lot for pool, but he has also stiffed people (me for $500)

I'm not saying he didn't stiff you... my reply was directed towards Danny. The fact that Barry Behrman's son owes him money has nothing to do with the US Open or Barry for that matter...

huckster said:
As far as not showing favortism you better check past opens when seeding occurred. I like the guy but how does Dave Bollman get seeded oh that's right he is Berry's house pro and friend.

You could be right, but I've never seen it... he's in the same bracket as Efren right now. Dave Bollman was also ranked in the top 10 at one point in time, but that was years ago...

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
branpureza said:
I'm not saying he didn't stiff you... my reply was directed towards Danny. The fact that Barry Behrman's son owes him money has nothing to do with the US Open or Barry for that matter...

You could be right, but I've never seen it... he's in the same bracket as Efren right now. Dave Bollman was also ranked in the top 10 at one point in time, but that was years ago...

First of all, it is obvious that you know nothing about this situation at all. Two years ago, Brady Behrman personally promised me that he would pay back Danny everything that was owed to him. Instead of paying Danny personally, Brady sent $1000 to the UPA - directly to Martin Rimlinger who split the money 4 ways for Rodney Morris, Mika Immonen, Danny Harriman, and Young Hwa Jung. Brady hasn't paid a dime since. He hasn't tried to pay a dime since. He's changed his phone number. He has hid in the shadows. He went back on his word.

Nobody has helped Danny out in this situation - I at least tried and I was unsuccessful because of Brady's maneuvering, not Danny's, and not the UPA's.

IMO, Barry does a lot of great things for pool, he really does - but Brady is a lying sack of $hit, and someone that should never run another pool tournament for as long as he lives. Brady needs to learn how to handle his afairs like a man - like an adult and pay what he owes.

Danny has been waiting YEARS to be paid money that he earned. He showed up, paid an entry fee, finished in the money - and was not paid.

The Behrman's are in a positon to do the right thing for Danny, which is to either pay him what he is owed - or - grant him free entry to the open for 2 years in lieu of being paid. I don't think its too much to ask. Brady can re-pay his father for Danny's entry, or Barry can excuse the debt. It's called compromising. Why does Danny have to compromise by being out of money, but Brady can't compromise to pay him?

I think your comments were ugly and out of line towards Danny, but instead of beating you over the head with that, I will say this - if your boss didn't pay you for money you earned, you would be just as pissed off as Danny is. Put yourself in his shoes after being lied to for 4 years and save the disrespect for someone that actually deserves it. Danny is capapble of winning the US Open, I hope someday this gets cleared up so he can prove that.

schon267

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have known danny a long time and he is as upstanding as they come . believe what he tells you. bradyon the other hand I don't know and that being said, the usopen money problems are well documented.
I know who I believe!!!!
danny, give me a shout back sometime, your friend from florida, steve knoll

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
spadevil said:
Did Danny win the money at the US Open or a side event in Q Masters?

It was the event at Q-Masters, promoted by Brady Behrman, and sanctioned by the UPA.

spadevil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So why do the UPA & WPA associate themselves with the US Open if players are owed money by the family who run the events?

I thought the main orgainsers (WPA, UPA) should look after the players interests 1st?

Maybe I'm missing something here but it all don't add up or maybe that's the way the game is being run these days?

Someone has to be accountable for the guys winnings he never received.

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
It was the event at Q-Masters, promoted by Brady Behrman, and sanctioned by the UPA.
Jack, my memory is not too clear about this, but, IIRC, the event in question was held at the Holiday Inn, next to the Conference Center, not at Q-Masters. Barry and Q-Master had nothing to do with it. The event was totally run by Brady.
I could be wrong. Maybe Danny can clear this up.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Rich R. said:
Jack, my memory is not too clear about this, but, IIRC, the event in question was held at the Holiday Inn, next to the Conference Center, not at Q-Masters. Barry and Q-Master had nothing to do with it. The event was totally run by Brady.
I could be wrong. Maybe Danny can clear this up.

Rich

You are 100% correct.

Either way, time does not excuse Brady from this debt. Early on when negotiating with Brady, I brought up the idea of perhaps using a paid entry into the Open as a way to make up for the debt. I don't remember if Danny agreed to doing that at the time, but I know that Brady declined that, wanting to keep his dad out of his business. At the time I respected that because I wanted to see a resolution to this issue so that we could get one of the best players in the world back to the game.

At one point I offered to pay Danny the remainder myself, and and then I would have collected from Brady. In the end, all I had was Brady's word that he would pay. He made one payment - and Danny got $200 or $250 (I can't remember which) - but it was the only payment Danny received. As I said earlier, Brady sent the money to the UPA, who in turn split the payment 4 ways and sent Danny the check. I was not too happy about that, and when I spoke to Frank about it - Frank told me that he had a duty to pay everybody that was owed, not just Danny. I understood that at the time. I don't understand why (if they were so concerned) nobody has requested that Brady make the remainder of his payments. :confused:

Up to that point Danny and I had been understanding, and we compromised, and in the end who is still getting stiffed?. Why should Danny put up with that any longer? Enough is enough. This has gone on long enough. It's a sore spot with Danny - and it should be. It irritates me when people claim that Danny is being a crybaby when all he is doing is asking for what he is entitled to - HIS MONEY.

Last edited:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Rich

You are 100% correct.

Either way, time does not excuse Brady from this debt. Early on when negotiating with Brady, I brought up the idea of perhaps using a paid entry into the Open as a way to make up for the debt. I don't remember if Danny agreed to doing that at the time, but I know that Brady declined that, wanting to keep his dad out of his business. At the time I respected that because I wanted to see a resolution to this issue so that we could get one of the best players in the world back to the game.

At one point I offered to pay Danny the remainder myself, and and then I would have collected from Brady. In the end, all I had was Brady's word that he would pay. He made one payment - and Danny got $200 or $250 (I can't remember which) - but it was the only payment Danny received. As I said earlier, Brady sent the money to the UPA, who in turn split the payment 4 ways and sent Danny the check. I was not too happy about that, and when I spoke to Frank about it - Frank told me that he had a duty to pay everybody that was owed, not just Danny. I understood that at the time. I don't understand why (if they were so concerned) nobody has requested that Brady make the remainder of his payments. :confused:

Up to that point Danny and I had been understanding, and we compromised, and in the end who is still getting stiffed?. Why should Danny put up with that any longer? Enough is enough. This has gone on long enough. It's a sore spot with Danny - and it should be. It irritates me when people claim that Danny is being a crybaby when all he is doing is asking for what he is entitled to - HIS MONEY.

Free Room and board and entry fees till the Brady Bunch debt is paid, pretty simple, no out of pocket, use one of the comp rooms and lets put this behind us.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:

Danny,
I've read all of the replies so far in this thread. You have always come across as an honest person and while I don't know Brady Behrman or even Berry Behrman many have made accusations about them.

Sometimes in business (you're in business) affiliates, factories, suppliers, promoters or even customers do negative things that impact you in a distasteful manner. It has always been my way to deal with everyone and everything in the most efficient manner. While I try to take the high road with most everything I do, sometimes life puts a detour in your travel plans. You can choose to no longer travel down that road to that destination or you may decide to take the detour.

Some people do not keep promises. You have no control over that. I do not see where you have done any wrong by voicing your opinion in this medium, although it must be painful to the people who have caused you pain and loss of earnings. But the bottom line is that Berry has no legal obligation to pay you anything (I'm no lawyer). He can talk to his son until he's blue in the face about getting you paid. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Brady is the one who has to live with this until he resolves the issue.

Since this note is a bit late, it will probably not do you much good. Even so it is just one man's opinion.

If you wish to play in the U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship you should play in it regardless of what went on between you and Barry and another event. If my son, makes a bad business decision, I would counsel him on doing the right thing but I would not step in and pay for his mistakes. If Brady were my son, I would not pay his debts for him. He needs to learn the lessons the hard way.

You too, need to get over trying to hold Berry responsible for Brady's mistake in judgment.

Go play in the U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship. Yes you are one of the best players in the country with lots of fan support, but you are hurting yourself, not Berry or the event. The event is bigger than any one player and it will go on regardless of who doesn't show.

Let this just be one of those many lessons that you learn in life and simply don't do business with Brady Behrman any longer. You know the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

But don't keep depriving yourself of playing in one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world.

Best Regards,
JoeyA

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Danny,
I've read all of the replies so far in this thread. You have always come across as an honest person and while I don't know Brady Behrman or even Berry Behrman many have made accusations about them.

Sometimes in business (you're in business) affiliates, factories, suppliers, promoters or even customers do negative things that impact you in a distasteful manner. It has always been my way to deal with everyone and everything in the most efficient manner. While I try to take the high road with most everything I do, sometimes life puts a detour in your travel plans. You can choose to no longer travel down that road to that destination or you may decide to take the detour.

Some people do not keep promises. You have no control over that. I do not see where you have done any wrong by voicing your opinion in this medium, although it must be painful to the people who have caused you pain and loss of earnings. But the bottom line is that Berry has no legal obligation to pay you anything (I'm no lawyer). He can talk to his son until he's blue in the face about getting you paid. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Brady is the one who has to live with this until he resolves the issue.

Since this note is a bit late, it will probably not do you much good. Even so it is just one man's opinion.

If you wish to play in the U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship you should play in it regardless of what went on between you and Barry and another event. If my son, makes a bad business decision, I would counsel him on doing the right thing but I would not step in and pay for his mistakes. If Brady were my son, I would not pay his debts for him. He needs to learn the lessons the hard way.

You too, need to get over trying to hold Berry responsible for Brady's mistake in judgment.

Go play in the U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship. Yes you are one of the best players in the country with lots of fan support, but you are hurting yourself, not Berry or the event. The event is bigger than any one player and it will go on regardless of who doesn't show.

Let this just be one of those many lessons that you learn in life and simply don't do business with Brady Behrman any longer. You know the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

But don't keep depriving yourself of playing in one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world.

Best Regards,
JoeyA

Some pretty good advice here. You are a sage counselor Joey. I have an idea how Danny must feel about this. I think the best possible outcome would be for him to play the Open and WIN! That would be his just reward.

I don't know Danny well, but from all the times I've been around him, I have a lot of respect for him and his game. I'm glad he is still playing pool. I look forward to seeing him down the road somewhere.

brady

Registered
I had the mid Atlantic 9-Ball "Disaster" Championships. I was stricken by inches of ice and had more expenses than Danny could even imagine or even could dream of. I lost over 25K. Danny is not the only player owed. We all took a bath and Danny, who thinks the world owes him something, is out of line.

After my event I went to the Derby with my father. Danny came up to me in the hallway wanting to fight instead of talking like men or even remotely understanding. He was ranting "You dont know how we do it in St. Louis" or some pathetic stuff. Anyway, I told him he was out of line but if he insisted we could step outside and fight. I regretted even talking like that. That would not have solved a thing.

Frank has nothing to do with this. My dad has nothing to do with this. Its between me and whomever I owe. Each and every year following my event I have done what i could, paid some entry's at the open and sent money when possible. After danny's display of character at the Derby I havent given him a dime which was wrong i know now.

If Pool Players stood by promoters and attempted to help promote the sport, Pool would go further. Many of the players do and are understanding. Airing dirty laundry never helped anything in fact hurts a sport already bruised.

Danny, Your a great player and you should be playing at my fathers event.

I did not write this to stir up anything nor open up conversation. My reason for this is to clear my fathers name, frank's and anyone else having the finger pointed at them. They have no control nor liability in this matter.

When it came down to the end, i payed everyone I could as much as i could. Prizefund was 61,800.00. Been a long time but if memory serves correct, I was short around 15 or so. The storm cost me 20K+ in unseen expenses. Hotel needed to reach X number of room nights to waive the 5,000.00 deposit for the ball room. Risers couldnt come because of storm so I went with a local company and paid 3500.00 more than expected, VIP's cancelled, the list goes on. It was just a horrible experience when I had such an incredible vision and knew I would do a Great event. Even the vendors, 12 I believe, were affected and I didnt even feel right charging them what was originally charged. I think I had them give me half because they were also affected by the storm in January 2003. If any of you guys (vendors) read this maybe you can think back and remember that week.

If any fans that could attend remember the events, I would like to hear your thoughts.

The next weekend there was a big event in NJ of which they took a bath too because of this blanket of ice on the east coast but were able to pay off. I may be wrong but They havent done another event since.

My event did me in, I went into hibernation and it just drove me away from what I have always known and loved, pool! That event was in 2003, I was 25 doing an event I shouldnt or just bad luck struck. Not a day goes by this doesnt hurt me, It sucks! Think your upset danny? I have more pain and discust then you could imagine.

Don't want to open a can of worms but like I said, want to clear some names. I do not want to get into a heated debate up here with you danny nor will I. Your right, I was wrong.

Respectfully and Missing The game of Pool,
Brady Behrman

1st place Efren Reyes $15,000.00
2nd place Young-hwa Jeong $8,000.00
3rd place Francisco Bustamante $5,000.00
4th place Rodney Morris $4,000.00
5th place Buddy Hall $3,000.00
5th place Charlie Williams $3,000.00
7th place Danny Harriman $2,000.00
7th place Johnny Archer $2,000.00
9th place Max Eberle $1,500.00
9th place Mika Immonen $1,500.00
9th place Jim Rempe $1,500.00
9th place Tony Robles $1,500.00
13th place Ralf Souquet $1,000.00
13th place Luc Salvas $1,000.00
13th place Rafael Martinez $1,000.00
13th place Jose Parica $1,000.00
17th place Nick Varner $750.00
17th place Corey Deuel $750.00
17th place Santos Sambajon $750.00
17th place Marko Lohtander $750.00
17th place Tony Rodriguez $750.00
17th place Warren Kiamco $750.00
17th place Jarrod Clowery $750.00
17th place Niels Feijen $750.00
25th place Hsin Huang $475.00
25th place Bill Blanda $475.00
25th place Mike Davis $475.00
25th place Nick Van Den Berg $475.00
25th place Allen Hopkins $475.00
25th place Dick Lane $475.00
25th place Scott Frost $475.00
25th place Ty Laha $475.00

Article Links:
http://www.poolbilliardnews.com/article.php/29-03-2007Wednesday-Afternoon-at-Mid-Atlantic-9-Ball.htm

http://www.poolbilliardnews.com/art...ay-Night-Results-from-Mid-Atlantic-9-Ball.htm

http://www.poolbilliardnews.com/article.php/29-03-2007Mid-Atlantic-Thursday-Afternoon.htm

More here: http://www.poolbilliardnews.com/author.php/PoolBilliardNews/1

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
First of all, it is obvious that you know nothing about this situation at all.

I'm still waiting for you to enlighten me.

Blackjack said:
if your boss didn't pay you for money you earned, you would be just as pissed off as Danny is.

Sure I would but I wouldn't go and ask his father for the money...

brady

Registered
Yes.. Charlie, Young, Rodney and danny. Each year after my event I helped my dad at the open and paid entrys and gave $ to charlie, Young and rodney. I didnt see danny again. Still owe a little to those three as well but have talked to them throughout time and they are understanding.