Help identify olhausen table model

Brizzle

Registered
I bought house in may of this year.
Table was left by previous owner who had no table information and table was evidently bought 2 owners ago before me.
No markings on top of table.
Table looks pretty cheap compared to a diamond arkansas i had in my previous house.

The only reason i say its olhausen because slate has stamp olhausen july 1993. I removed felt and relocated table in basement and had local mechanic re cloth and re bumper.

Mechanic told me what he thought it was but i didnt write it down. Id ask him again but i felt like i was asking him alot of questions about the cushions and didn't know there were so many details on cushion and differences profiles and brands.

Attachments

• 20170921_152243.jpg
    20170921_152243.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 818
  • 20170904_133936.jpg
    20170904_133936.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 680

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I bought house in may of this year.
Table was left by previous owner who had no table information and table was evidently bought 2 owners ago before me.
No markings on top of table.
Table looks pretty cheap compared to a diamond arkansas i had in my previous house.

The only reason i say its olhausen because slate has stamp olhausen july 1993. I removed felt and relocated table in basement and had local mechanic re cloth and re bumper.

Mechanic told me what he thought it was but i didnt write it down. Id ask him again but i felt like i was asking him alot of questions about the cushions and didn't know there were so many details on cushion and differences profiles and brands.

It is their cheap import table called the patriot.

Brizzle

Registered
Thanks for the quick reply.
Im curious to get opinions on spending money on this cheap table or buying used or new table.

I got table for free. Dead rails needed new cloth and had rubber drop pockets.
I spent $1225 on semonis 860 cloth and artmus pool no 66 cushion and new leather drop pockets.

Table plays like brand new now looks great for $1200. I firgured use for 5 to 7 years until i can refinsh basement then look at buying a new table or good deal on used.