Custom Revo

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all. There is surprisingly little info available on the web about the custom Revos. I just ordered mine through my local dealer and I wanted to share with you the order form with the options available. As you can see it is not a true custom but rather fixed options. One thing that I am missing is more choices for the tip diameter... Standard 12.9 Revos with the most popular non-Uniloc joints are already available. Here is a picture of a 3/8x10 one I tried the other day. I think it looks really good on my cue!

My custom Revo will come in 30", white plate and 3/8x10 joint. Turnaround is 90 days.
6cb47e24ba3f4f16634cff90f3aaafb5.jpg

Julian
2a1b4393a21e090db9829b41febfe6ac.jpg

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all. There is surprisingly little info available on the web about the custom Revos. I just ordered mine through my local dealer and I wanted to share with you the order form with the options available. As you can see it is not a true custom but rather fixed options. One thing that I am missing is more choices for the tip diameter... Standard 12.9 Revos with the most popular non-Uniloc joints are already available. Here is a picture of a 3/8x10 one I tried the other day. I think it looks really good on my cue!

My custom Revo will come in 30", white plate and 3/8x10 joint. Turnaround is 90 days.
6cb47e24ba3f4f16634cff90f3aaafb5.jpg

Julian
2a1b4393a21e090db9829b41febfe6ac.jpg

The revo will be available in 11.8 mm in 2020.

I got that info from a very reliable source in the know. I've heard from several people in last several months that predator was gonna put smaller diameters out but didn't believe it until I was told by someone that works there that I've known for years.

It's about time.

11.8mm is closer to what I like.

Jeff

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The revo will be available in 11.8 mm in 2020.

I got that info from a very reliable source in the know. I've heard from several people in last several months that predator was gonna put smaller diameters out but didn't believe it until I was told by someone that works there that I've known for years.

It's about time.

11.8mm is closer to what I like.

Jeff

I tried a revo recently and it felt weird, but shot pretty good
not sure I could ever own one, but I'd like to try 11.8

and not to thread jack, but I wonder how much taper is a factor
with the composite cue
pro and conical..seems like the revo flexes less, or in a different way
would it affect the cue's performance much
by making it conical?