Battle on The Bar Table Series

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
answers

This does not mean they are paid jsut like the Midwest 9 ball but they are all people i know and will be there they have called early and there will be a alternate list also.

THanks for the questions any more and you can call me at 816 262 2092 for anything furthur

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
flyer

sorry i re posted it on the intitial post, thanks for letting me know it was gone. Hope to see you all there.:smile:

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
Special Thanks

I wanted to leave a comment and say thank you to Peggy Fusselman for her support in this tour. She has been running a very nice web site for along time and we support her all the way in her success. We hope that Peggy will stream for us one day but until she has time we just want to thank her for the support.

Another special thanks to Acme Vending with there support in Tour for all the tables they are providing us and jsut the overall support of the tour. Thanks

On another note, We have confimered we will be holding the next Tour stop in October at Big Dog Billards in Des Moines IA so stay tuned for a set date and flyer to come out.

Thanks to all of you for the great push in the right direction

Travis

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
Address is posted, Sorry dont know why i kept adding it but didnt save i guess.

Good luck to all who come make sure to show up early and pay before all spots are full.

pool4u

Hola Paco
Silver Member
URLs?

Hey Travis,
Can you post the website link(s) for the live stream/website?

Thanks!

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you mind posting the pay outs on 128 players please. I am thinking about coming up for this.

Thanks
DOUG

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
Doug i would like you to speak with some of the other cue makers about going up. I also would like to put your name on my flyers and help promote your cues as we have known each other for along time now. Give me a call tonight and i can talk with you some more 816 262 2092.

I will have payouts up shortly.

Thank you.

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
pay outs based on 128 players wihout auction.

Payouts will be posted soon. They will be very strong and will pay a qauter of the field.

Last edited:

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
1st-2,700 and trophy
2nd-1,500 and trophy
3rd-900 and trophy
4th-500
5-6th-400
7-8th-300
9-12th-100
13-16th-75
17-20th-50

Calcutta will be separate and based on top 10.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your tournament but the 17-20 (17-24) spot leaves out 4 paid spots that are tied. In the calcutta at 10 (9-12) spots leaves out 2 paid spots also. Hopefully this was a typo so no confusion at the pay out.

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Battle on the Bar Table

As a native of Saint Joseph, I highly reccommend a trip to Barbosa's for Mexican food. There are two locations in town, one near the old Chalk n Cue downtown and one straight out Frederick Ave east of 29 hwy. Homemade deep fried chips w guac. and enchilada's covered with red pork chili, you'll need a siesta afterwards!! Tuckers Legends sports bar at the tourney also has one of the best tenderloin sandwiches you can eat. Enjoy, Todd Ward aka Skinny Wellfed !!! sorry to hijack thread this is goin to be fun.

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
They will ve great food at the event and in case your really wanting to party on your downtime they have 3bars inside legands and a bowling alley. Great venue great people and a great event so get your name done and show up this one is going to be amazing for the Midwest......

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
Sorry for the payout post that was done by my associate while i was out. Papred you are correct i will explain all details at tourney. There will be no confusions i will make sure all items are covered.

Thanks tho.

battleonthefelt

feltmaster
Silver Member
Congratulations to Skylar for winning.g the Mid west 9BALL EVENT... From the sound of it he will be attending this event also so he should bring some attention in the Calcutta.well see you all in a few weeks...