Techno isel 3 axis gantry mill +++ PARTS

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Local business, here in Connecticut, is selling a complete Servo Motor Techno Isel 3 Axis Gantry Mill with Gibbs Production Milling software Package for $5,500.00 . . .

X & Y travel is 19.6" X 21.2" - Z travel = 6.8"

Comes with 600 watt variable high speed spindle (800 to 24,000 RPM) includes 1/4", 1/8", 6 mm collets and mounting clamp. - AND - 3/4 HP 4,000 RPM Air Spindle with collet set.

INTERESTED . . . give me a call (860-295-8500)

pfd Studios

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I should also mention that I have longer Techno Isel linear rails and bearing blocks of the same vintage/style together with rolled ball screw(s) and nut assembly, that could be used to modify this machine to provide 29.5" of travel . . . this would, of course, require longer aluminum extruded panels for bed/table top.

** These components were taken off MY techno Isel when I upgraded to larger rails and ground screw(s) - buyer can have everything for $150.00 plus shipping.

Paul
(860-295-8500)

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am 68 yrs. old, in very poor health, and haven't built a cue in over a year. I also have a 30X36X10" gantry CNC that works perfectly fine and has done everything I have ever asked of it. However, upon reading this listing and although I have no use for it, I am considering purchasing this machine just so that I can say that I once owned a truly quality piece of equipment. I believe that this is the best buy that I have come across on this forum in all of the years that I have monitored it. If it lasts a half hour then there are many short sighted individuals on this forum.

Dick

Last edited:

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW, I can hardly believe that with all the people involved in cuemaking out there that not ONE person has the $$ for a set up that was over $20k when new . . .

Believe me if I had the room I would buy it just to make parts . . . and frankly I may do just that - ha

pfd

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
If I was in the market for a machine like this, it would already be packed up for me