Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead

mojarraman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead --- available only as a youtube bootleg (I think) but a staggeringly good R&B number by the late great WZ.
Is there a decent pool scene in Denver?

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It's obvious u have no clue this is a billiards forum, so I did u the favor of reporting U to the mods so they can explain the rules to u....

mojarraman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's obvious u have no clue this is a billiards forum, so I did u the favor of reporting U to the mods so they can explain the rules to u....

Willie Mosconi said there were "Two words in pool - soft and softer."

Which one of those two did U not understand U measly mod licker?
btw the tread is ABOUT the Denver pool scene for any ignoramus that wouldn't at least SUSPECT it. That's what's "obvious." Also "obvious" is that anybody with 15,000 AZB posts has either a LOT of spare time - or exaggerated sense of self-importance. U must think yer "somebody." Maybe yer nobody and desperately feel the need to compensate?

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Willie Mosconi said there were "Two words in pool - soft and softer."

Which one of those two did U not understand U measly mod licker?
btw the tread is ABOUT the Denver pool scene for any ignoramus that wouldn't at least SUSPECT it. That's what's "obvious." Also "obvious" is that anybody with 15,000 AZB posts has either a LOT of spare time - or exaggerated sense of self-importance. U must think yer "somebody." Maybe yer nobody and desperately feel the need to compensate?

Because u posted another stupid thread non pool related I didn't bother to open your links......but thanks for providing the fodder for ultimate ban. :thumbup:

Also, nice try correcting your post to include pool reference....but too late, u were quoted already....another troll...I wonder what name u got on ur last ban,....bye bye.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Is there a decent pool scene in Denver?

Not really. Everyone just hangs at the hall munching bags of potato chips and chocolate bars.

If I didn't live in Canada with one good dispensary in town, Denver would be my first choice.

John Denver's song Rocky Mountain High was a little fore shadowing of the future.