Brazilian Rosewood Titlist Bushka

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jerry Rauenzahn and I spent hours talking about the design of this cue over the past several years. He thought this combination of materials would fit well together like the old Bushka's in the early days.

Here is an old Brazilian Rosewood full spliced titlist with ivory joint and ferrules, stainless steel radial pin, the real deal Cortland linen wrap, and abalone inlays just like the Master builder George Balabushka would have done himself.

This cue just arrived in time to celebrate the Holidays. WOW!!! Hits like a dream. Cue looks much better under good lights; and it really POPS up close.

Enjoy,

John

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bushka

No disrespect meant Mr. Marshall - but - you are one lucky bastard! That cue is perfect in every way. Congratulations. Since we really don't know each other, would it be in bad form to ask if I could apply to be in your will? :eek: That piece in particular is all I that I would want to be considered for. Of course I would like to wish you a long and healthy life in which to enjoy your vast Raunzahn collection. :wink: Enjoy it sir, it is the stone cold NUTZ.