More magic from Rauenzahn 2016

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This CocoBolo with highly figured hard rock maple nose has unique elliptical veneer work in the butt sleeve. I don't know how he does that! The leather wrap is nearly seamless. Ivory ferrule and Triangle tip. Jerry Rauenzahn's "Points of Perfection" are flawless!!! I can't wait to take it for a spin!!!

Enjoy,

John

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice execution of a traditional design that was never overdone and I personally never get tired of. :)

The old McDermott D-14 was quite similar. I think many really liked that butt sleeve.

I also have an old National cue with a similar design. :wink:

Love the cue. Thanks for showing off! :thumbup:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue turned out magnificent. The forearm points & veneers appear to be just perfectly rendered which has become Jerry's hallmark,.....but the sleeve, that is some crazy shit. On a different note, I suggested to Jerry the notion of his own design cue........the last cue he'll make professionally.......and it should be offered to only former Jerry Rauenzahn clients....people that have patronized and cherish his cue-making.

After seeing the sleeve on this cue, I am excited wondering about what Jerry would come up with as the "Farewell Jerry R. Cue"......It would be a privilege to actually own the final, last pool cue Jerry makes before retiring. Since this is a cue I would not be ordering, I'm available to travel to Warren, PA to pick up the cue if Jerry does make such a cue. And if so, I sure hope he'll remember I'm strictly a flat ivory joint Rauenzahn pool cue owner.

Regarding this Rauenzahn cue, like I earlier wrote, the forearm is just A+ but then that means the sleeve must then be rated A++++++..........Crazy workmanship that looks absolutely gorgeous.

Matt B.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! Nice cue in general, but those elliptical veneers in the butt sleeve are impressive!! Very cool!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
your enthusiasm for jerry rauenzahn and his cues together with
a recomendation from barry is why i first bought some ofhis cues

i thank you,his work is top class but his work ethic and timeliness and service has ruined me as far as buying from cuemakers who don't deliver on time

thanks for your post
dean

i