Which balls stay the cleanest for longer?

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Yeah. Here is my package.
picture.php

And here are the balls. Played them about week and half.
Not yet polished. Straight from box. I use Taom chalk(and others in our club too..) so balls does not pick up too much chalk marks.
picture.php

Suggestion....with a new ball set, don't polish, hand wipe with damp cloth. The old Willard's ball cleaners, if I remember correctly used Wool on their early buffing wheels.
Keep any abrasives away from your new ball set. The chalks and the wear and tear of wool cloth on your ball set will run it's course.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, those are "Aramith Tournament" balls (Duramith, TV set) not "Super Aramith Pro" balls (non-Duramith, in both TV and Non-TV sets).
Thanks for clarifying and confirming my point - The only Aramith Duramith balls available are the Tournament Aramith balls

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Suggestion....with a new ball set, don't polish, hand wipe with damp cloth. The old Willard's ball cleaners, if I remember correctly used Wool on their early buffing wheels.
Keep any abrasives away from your new ball set. The chalks and the wear and tear of wool cloth on your ball set will run it's course.

The box my new ball set came in, slightly different. Says super aramith Pro.... and at the bottom of the front of the box it says The Professional tournament set.

That wording surrounds a pic of the globe at the bottom of the front of the box.