Old
  (#46)
Chuck Fields
Trouble in RiverCity
Chuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-12-2018, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
I remember a buddy of mine told me he took a couple black beauties before he was going to play somebody. Said he was in the bathroom crapping his brains out for about 2 hours and lost quickly... No wonder

I had no idea they were that big
That wasnt caused by the black beauties, that was the manitol used to cut the other stuff.

Little Johnny is sitting in class one day when the teacher explains to the class a new game they will play every Friday for the rest of the school year. On Friday afternoons, the teacher told the class, she will ask a question, and the first student to answer it correctly gets to take off school Monday, giving them a 3 day weekend. The kids cheered.

Friday comes around, and the teacher asks the class, "How many grains of sand are there in the Sahara desert?"

The students sit there silently, then a few throw out some guesses. But of course no one can answer this question.

The next Friday comes and the teacher asks, "How many gallons of water are in the Pacific ocean?"

Same thing as last week, and now Little Johnny is pissed because he sees the game is a ruse.

The following Friday, right before the teacher is about to ask the question, little Johnny pulls a 1 lbs coffee can full of black marbles from his back pack. He dumps them on the floor, and they go bouncing, rolling, and ricocheting all about.

The teacher stands up in a fit of anger and yells, "Who is the comedian with the black balls?"

Little Johnny stands up, grabs his stuff as he heads towards the door and answers, "Richard Pryor, see ya Tuesday!"

It's just a game, man. Some balls and a stick....

Playing cue: Schmelke Custom 314-2
Break cue: Players
Case: JB Case

Old
  (#47)
Michael Andros
tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Michael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2018, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Fields View Post
That wasnt caused by the black beauties, that was the manitol used to cut the other stuff.

Little Johnny is sitting in class one day when the teacher explains to the class a new game they will play every Friday for the rest of the school year. On Friday afternoons, the teacher told the class, she will ask a question, and the first student to answer it correctly gets to take off school Monday, giving them a 3 day weekend. The kids cheered.

Friday comes around, and the teacher asks the class, "How many grains of sand are there in the Sahara desert?"

The students sit there silently, then a few throw out some guesses. But of course no one can answer this question.

The next Friday comes and the teacher asks, "How many gallons of water are in the Pacific ocean?"

Same thing as last week, and now Little Johnny is pissed because he sees the game is a ruse.

The following Friday, right before the teacher is about to ask the question, little Johnny pulls a 1 lbs coffee can full of black marbles from his back pack. He dumps them on the floor, and they go bouncing, rolling, and ricocheting all about.

The teacher stands up in a fit of anger and yells, "Who is the comedian with the black balls?"

Little Johnny stands up, grabs his stuff as he heads towards the door and answers, "Richard Pryor, see ya Tuesday!"

Spits coffee all over the monitor.

Player: 1973 Meucci model QB-12 18.5 oz.
Player: 2017 Custom Meucci 18.5 oz
Player: 2016 Joss model 10-08 18.5 oz
Case: 1980 Fellini 1x2 black
Case: 2018 Katana 2x4 black

"Nobody in the world is going to do anything but sit and watch... while you run out."

~ Tony Proestos ~

Black balls huh
Old
  (#48)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

Black balls huh - 07-12-2018, 04:15 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQbgPo4HlA

Player: Schon H4L w/ REVO
Case:JB 4/8 Hybrid
Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee
Honorary member TCC
I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Old
  (#49)
Michael Andros
Michael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2018, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCrown View Post
Oy vey...

"Nobody in the world is going to do anything but sit and watch... while you run out."

~ Tony Proestos ~

Old
  (#50)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2018, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Andros View Post
Oy vey...
Oy vey....... too Jewish sir!

Player: Schon H4L w/ REVO
Case:JB 4/8 Hybrid
Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee
Honorary member TCC
I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Old
  (#51)
Michael Andros

07-12-2018, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Oy vey....... too Jewish sir!
Actually, too Yiddish, sir! But close enough...

~ Tony Proestos ~

Old
  (#52)
Michael Andros

07-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Just back from hitting balls with the black cue ball. It hits them pretty well. No way to weigh it, but did check the profile and it's exactly the same size as the objects balls. And the visual was great. As I expected, it created a stir for the most part, considering it was daytime so hardly anyone there. It doesn't seem to skid or slide more than normal and it draws pretty well. Follow also...

~ Tony Proestos ~

Old
  (#53)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Just back from hitting balls with the black cue ball. It hits them pretty well. No way to weigh it, but did check the profile and it's exactly the same size as the objects balls. And the visual was great. As I expected, it created a stir for the most part, considering it was daytime so hardly anyone there. It doesn't seem to skid or slide more than normal and it draws pretty well. Follow also...
If you want to test the weight of a cue ball, put it three diamonds from an object ball...
...dead in....try to draw back to where you started.
....one shot only
Now use the same object ball as a cue ball...cue ball as the object ball...
...shoot the same shot....observe

Disatisfied?.....buy a scale

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

https://www.facebook.com/skriptik/?ref=page_internal POOL PENS

Old
  (#54)
Michael Andros

07-12-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
If you want to test the weight of a cue ball, put it three diamonds from an object ball...
...dead in....try to draw back to where you started.
....one shot only
Now use the same object ball as a cue ball...cue ball as the object ball...
...shoot the same shot....observe

Disatisfied?.....buy a scale
So what am I looking for? The OB draws as far as the CB, so they weigh the same?

I can't afford a scale. I spend all my $$$ on cue balls!

~ Tony Proestos ~

Old
  (#55)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
So what am I looking for? The OB draws as far as the CB, so they weigh the same?

I can't afford a scale. I spend all my $$$ on cue balls!
That’s it....if they feel the same on an easy draw, you’re good to go.
....it’s an easy test for a player.

Had a friend buy a set of snooker balls...he paid extra for a set called 147....
...matched by weight and color to be world legal.
He asked me to show him a shot involving soft draw from the seven ball to a red..
....I only got halfway and at a funny angle...
...I told him the object ball was a Vitelite they mixed in by accident...
...4.5 ounces instead of 5 ounces
I reversed the balls and the seven ball took off like somebody booted it.

His friend said “Bullshit, you just hit it bad.”
....I told him we can weigh the ball, it’ll be about a half ounce light....
...and if you want to bet on it, I’ll lay you $500 to $100...
The owner of the balls told him “Don’t bet.”
They weighed it back at the store...4.5 ounces

I come from golf since I was twelve...you learn to know what you’re playing with.

Lionize your game.

Old
  (#56)
Michael Andros

07-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
That’s it....if they feel the same on an easy draw, you’re good to go.
....it’s an easy test for a player.

Had a friend buy a set of snooker balls...he paid extra for a set called 147....
...matched by weight and color to be world legal.
He asked me to show him a shot involving soft draw from the seven ball to a red..
....I only got halfway and at a funny angle...
...I told him the object ball was a Vitelite they mixed in by accident...
...4.5 ounces instead of 5 ounces
I reversed the balls and the seven ball took off like somebody booted it.

His friend said “Bullshit, you just hit it bad.”
....I told him we can weigh the ball, it’ll be about a half ounce light....
...and if you want to bet on it, I’ll lay you $500 to $100...
The owner of the balls told him “Don’t bet.”
They weighed it back at the store...4.5 ounces

I come from golf since I was twelve...you learn to know what you’re playing with.
Golf... another great action game that doesn't exist anymore in our room. From @ 72 to 92 ( at least ) there was a golf game going open to close. And sometimes for a TON of $$$ ( like, 300 and 10 ) but mostly for @ 10 and 1. But nonstop, literally. No mo... owner sold the snooker table @ 5 or 6 yrs ago.

~ Tony Proestos ~

Old
  (#57)
pt109
WO double hemlock

07-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Golf... another great action game that doesn't exist anymore in our room. From @ 72 to 92 ( at least ) there was a golf game going open to close. And sometimes for a TON of $$$ ( like, 300 and 10 ) but mostly for @ 10 and 1. But nonstop, literally. No mo... owner sold the snooker table @ 5 or 6 yrs ago.
I mean real golf, Michael....atarted at a pro shop when I was twelve.
I could hear the hit of a Titleist as opposed to a Spalding Dot from 500 yards away.
....Hogans and Maxflis sounded somewhere in between.

Golf on a snooker table?...I liked watching it, but not playing it.

Lionize your game.

Old
  (#58)
Michael Andros

07-12-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
I mean real golf, Michael....atarted at a pro shop when I was twelve.
I could hear the hit of a Titleist as opposed to a Spalding Dot from 500 yards away.
....Hogans and Maxflis sounded somewhere in between.

Golf on a snooker table?...I liked watching it, but not playing it.
Ahhhh... *real* golf.

I have a very bad, "feeling's mutual", relationship with snooker tables. Played on one once and it took me 6 months to get back in punch. Sweating golf games? El Differencio, senor. I sweated thousands of hours of golf.

Never played ( real ) golf. Back's been WAY too bad for way too long But I've been watching it since Nicklaus / Trevino / Player / Palmer, etc... Great game.

~ Tony Proestos ~

Old
  (#59)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

07-13-2018, 04:24 AM

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: