WOW!! Seriously!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
they say Kaci was in action til 5 am then he performs a feat like this...:thumbup:

to be young again...

and. oh yeah, immensely talented, too. ;)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And he beat Chinahov 25-18. He has now ran through everyone in Roy's basement except Orcollo! Kid is a monster, I would love to see him play Orcollo or SVB in a long race for the cheese. He has the break to hang with Shane for sure!
And Siming ,,

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was one-nothing when I tuned..and I never got to see Alex shoot.
Kaci has changed his rhythm....he shoots at a nice speed now.
....yesterday I saw him one-stroke a ten ball as soon as his bridge hand hit the cloth.

If this kid doesn’t win a world title in the next few years, I’ll eat my ‘68 Joss.
Told my Albanian friend that 2 yrs ago he won a boat load of cash on last nights match

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And he beat Chinahov 25-18. He has now ran through everyone in Roy's basement except Orcollo! Kid is a monster, I would love to see him play Orcollo or SVB in a long race for the cheese. He has the break to hang with Shane for sure!

I thought 25- 21 ,, Roys boys are working on something for tonight not sure what yet

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They interviewed Kaci after the match and he said he had a shot on the 1 ball after every break and then all he had to do was run out.

4 1/8" pockets

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They interviewed Kaci after the match and he said he had a shot on the 1 ball after every break and then all he had to do was run out.

4 1/8" pockets

It was a bit dicey in the last game, as he was partially blocked for the 1-ball, and the 1-ball was not exactly hanging in the pocket. But he swerved it around the interfering 7-ball, made the pot, and then completed his perfect match.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But, but, but.....anything smaller than 4 1/2” corners is just too small for a Diamond. You have to stay in the vertical center of the CB, hit everything soft....and it’s just boring. It forces everyone to slow their games down and play safe. Oh wait—never mind. :duck::eek:uttahere:

Those rules of thumb are for hacks. The top pros stay on the correct sides of the balls and play the correct degrees of angles.

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a bit dicey in the last game, as he was partially blocked for the 1-ball, and the 1-ball was not exactly hanging in the pocket. But he swerved it around the interfering 7-ball, made the pot, and then completed his perfect match.

If he hadn't been on such a roll I think he would have pushed on that last 1 ball.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
If he hadn't been on such a roll I think he would have pushed on that last 1 ball.

Al;

If they were in a close match I think no doubt he'd have pushed out.

Aside from that 1 not being a hanger, it was a slow swerve shot that required triple finesse and perfect execution.

I'm happy he made it - it added even more to his big accomplishment.

best,
brian kc

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IT will be up on POVPOOL website soon if not already it is 6 / month to access their stored content. They streamed 3 weeks WCS for free and they were amazing. Pls support them by purchasing their premium pkg