Old
  (#16)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-10-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Yes, it is. It's a rare group pic where people don't smile. You see that lady on the left squeezing into the frame in typical group pic fashion.

And yet barely one real smile (her), and the rest not actually smiling at all. Arguably a couple half smiles, but mainly not. Portrayed as adoring adulation. Moronic is right.
What? The media loves your candidate. You should be happy!

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#17)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
If you came to NPR looking dating advice you need more than dating advice
I would consult with Justnumb.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#18)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 10:46 AM

Andrea Mitchell looks like death warmed over. Greenspan needs to fix her a sandwich or something.

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#19)
justnum
AzB Silver Member
justnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I would consult with Justnumb.
Dating tips, just like anything else start with quality.

Eros.com has many single women to talk with same for theeroticreview.com.

They are women interested in you and supporting you. You plan out the experience with them and they ensure you don't suffer a horrible dating experience.

I won't be dating for a while. But will dispense info as requested. If you do meet a woman from the site ask for a recent photo verification and try to go to major cities. The women that work less crowded areas are convenient but quality always is in a city.

On a lighter note, dating is like gardening there are lots of weeds that grow near the flowers, it takes time to know which ones to pull and which to let grow.

Last edited by justnum; 09-10-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Old
  (#20)
blah blah
Shoebat
blah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 262
Location: I don't think *twitch* I'm being *twitch* paranoid.

09-10-2016, 12:26 PM

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Good advice sev- but it seems all men are blind!

And thanks justnum- I'll watch out for those women.

"Black is White, 2+2=5, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength." -1984 or now?

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
-Dr. Seuss

Old
  (#21)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Do you really think that was a posed group photo?

Looks completely candid. Why would the cameraman be working if it was a group pic?

Star struck is written all over their faces

You'd think they were in the presence of royalty
Sure, it clearly was.

The woman on the left is pushing herself into the frame in the classic way for group pics-- head in, sideways, on an angle. There is no reason for her posture other than it was a group pic.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
What? The media loves your candidate. You should be happy!
You must be wholly unfamiliar with Andrea Mitchell's reporting on her to claim that.

Or the AP's. Or the NY Times'. Or NBC's. And etc. Did Matt Lauer's CiC summit interview performance strike you as sycophantic? 13 minutes of badgering on e-mails, out of a half hour?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 09-10-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Old
  (#23)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
You must be wholly unfamiliar with Andrea Mitchell's reporting on her to claim that.

Or the AP's. Or the NY Times'. Or NBC's. And etc. Did Matt Lauer's CiC summit interview performance strike you as sycophantic? 13 minutes of badgering on e-mails, out of a half hour?
Correct. I am unfamiliar with Andrea Mitchell's work. And Matt Lauer. And NBC. I do read the NY Times occasionally.

13 minutes on emails? Sounds like a percent script for her. Get the sympathy vote and avoid talking about what she'll do to this country if elected.

So what was it? 13 minutes on emails nobody cares about? Followed by 13 minutes of bashing Trump and Trump voters and then 4 minutes of rhetoric? Sounds pretty good for her.

But you know, at some point she's going to have to start articulating her platform.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#24)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnum View Post

I won't be dating for a while. But will dispense info as requested. If you do meet a woman from the site ask for a recent photo verification and try to go to major cities. The women that work less crowded areas are convenient but quality always is in a city.
Don't worry you'll be back on your feet in no time at all. Just tell them you're from St. Paul

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#25)
justnum
AzB Silver Member
justnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Don't worry you'll be back on your feet in no time at all. Just tell them you're from St. Paul

JC
I am pushing myself every 15 on a step stool.
Med use is an issue, but will manage that smartly.
Pain hurts but I will work as usual.

More on dating. Politics is polygamy but instead of marriage its funding or ease of regulations maybe a contract mostly a sugar daddy arrangement.

The medias role in the affair is to make it less about money and more about the sugar.

Most have to play it safe because the broadcast giants have to play nice to get close to the goods.

Last edited by justnum; 09-10-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: