$500 PFD gift certificate

rush72

Freelance artist
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
......................................................................................................

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
if this encourages someone to get a Drexler cue

then it is wort a lot more than $500

Drexler just might be the greatest cue maker ever

He makes special cue s for me that no one else can do

Look at my MIGHTY MOUSE CUE in the FS section

You don't need to buy it,but it will surely give you a smile

Paul made me several cartoon gambler cues,funny themes for me
over the years and I love them

rush72

Freelance artist
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Why would anyone buy their own gift certificate?

It's a $500 gift certificate for $400 and the money goes to help out my buddy with his medical bills so if you buy it for yourself or someone else, either way $500 deal for $400

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
IT'S A $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM PFD STUDIOS, THIS MEANS YOU CAN GET A $500 DISCOUNT IF YOU WANNA GET A CUSTOM PFD CUE,DOES NOT APPLY FOR ANY SHAFTS OR A REFINISH ON AN EXISTING CUE, THIS WAS GRACIOUSLY OFFERED BY PAUL DREXLER HIMSELF AND HE WILL SEND THE CERTIFICATE TO THE WINNER. IT IS GOOD FOR A YEAR FROM THE TIME YOU GET IT, THIS IS TO HELP MY BUDDY WITH HIS MEDICAL BILLS, HE WAS INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN

$400 will get it, open to offers but don't be stupid!!

with all due respect, if it's a $500 gift certificate why would it restrict shafts or repairs or refinish work?

$500 worth of work (or product) is $500 worth of work (or product) however you slice it, right?

The way it's being presented seems like you're looking to sell a sale price for a future cue order.

I have no idea what your buddy's situation is but if he's in a bad spot and you're trying to do something helpful for him then he's lucky to have a friend like you.

I've taken part in many charitable fundraisers in my life whether it was a baked goods sale or car wash or cue raffle or whatever the people usually left with something tangible.

Maybe you can explore the possibility of a pfd sneaky donation
or lifting the restrictions on shafts, repairs or refinish work.

best,
brian kc